Bulls offseason Thread

He's doing good so far. Not shooting 3s.
He's probably trying to get as much as he can before he go back to the bench and done with lol

I like how the flip was switched after the half

Everyone contributed which is necessary

Rose playing in the 4th today.

I'm irrationally scared. Lol, we all know Rose tore his ACL in an April day against the sixers playing meaningless minutes in the 4th

I was suppose to go to a event of my friends, but I got caught watching that playoff game.... Ruined my day

I really don't care if Rose is supposed to play 4th quarter minutes to build up his conditioning in the playoffs. If the game is out of hand by the 4th quarter today, he should probably sit - for history's sake.

am I the only one who would like to see snell continue to get minutes that young man is getting better and better and I think next year he may very well be our starting 3 or at least make it a debate. I know full well what dunleavy does he truly does the stretch the floor it was missed when he was out, I just like that defensive monster when you put jimmy and snell together as well as athleticism.

If we gonna really gonna make a push in the playoffs its time to turn back to our defensive ways we can beat anybody when that defense is on and the much added new offense this year

Nice to see they were challenged tonight and responded. Have to imagine sixers' minds are on vacation and which Kentucky player they draft.

Last edited:
I'm kinda surprised by the kind of fight the sixers showed. Way out of the playoff picture and the season is a week from being over. I was expecting a blowout.

am I the only one who would like to see snell continue to get minutes that young man is getting better and better and I think next year he may very well be our starting 3 or at least make it a debate. I know full well what dunleavy does he truly does the stretch the floor it was missed when he was out, I just like that defensive monster when you put jimmy and snell together as well as athleticism.

If we gonna really gonna make a push in the playoffs its time to turn back to our defensive ways we can beat anybody when that defense is on and the much added new offense this year

Jimmy/tony closing out is perfection... & he's not looking over his shoulder anymore... Had a small mistake & instead of taking him out he snatched a loose ball next play & banged a 3.... He was 3/3 in the 4th

N from now on you gotta say tony like King Louie does ...

Yelled that after everyone of his shots last night

Nice vintage play by D Rose last night, but gotta be concerned that the Bulls gave up 107 to a sixers team that dressed 9 players and none of them point guards..

Last edited:
say fellas do any of you know if derrick drives a white range rover? i was on 355 today and got passed up by a white range with a bulls badge on the back and hte plate was NBAMVP1

The raps have two more games left and we have one.

So the ATL game is important. I'm not worried though, Atlanta been on a losing streak.

The raps have two more games left and we have one.

So the ATL game is important. I'm not worried though, Atlanta been on a losing streak.

Which is why I said if Boston does us a favor tonight we'll have the 3 seed locked up and the Hawks game won't matter tomorrow. We own the tie breaker over the Raps.

I'm not worried about ATL either, I'm just not interested in playing a meaningful game on the last day of the season.

No.. Toronto owns the tiebreaker.

*edit

Nvm, I guess they do

*edit*

no I was right, Toronto owns it :lol: on account of being Atlantic Division champs

The Bulls are tied with the Raptors for third-place and need to finish ahead of the Atlantic Division champs to grab the No. 3 seed. The Nets can fall into ninth place at a half-game behind the idle Pacers with a loss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom