Bulls offseason Thread

Yea you pretty much do defend the FO on every post i seen. What sense do you even make the bench was weak but clearly the two bright spots were nate and marco so why wouldn't we want to build upon that and keep them. The cavs were trash last season does that mean Kyrie wasnt any good. Hey FO lets pay the 32 year old shooter what we could have payed the 27 year old who can shoot and actually put the ball on the floor, the same 27 year old that carried us at times and hit a few game winners OK. Dont know what basketball you watching

Then you are either skimming through my posts or haven't read them entirely.

As I said once before, only reason guys like VladRad and Cook were getting burn was because the entire team was injured. ONLY place we downgraded was center, but even Nazr proved to be capable towards the end of the season.

I'm not worried about the bench this season. Thibs has always gotten the most out of his players.

Jared Bayless is on the market for $3.1 mil. Since Ellis is too expensive, the bulls need to go after him or Nate.

I will take Dunleavy 's shooting if Butler can grow as a player off the dribble.

I agree, but Dun is guarding 3's right? Deng guards 3's? I think Jimmy can be a lock down defender on 3's, but not 2's. If you watch him, he does great against jump shooters and slower dribblers.

What do y'all believe Butler's ceiling is? He averaged like 15 and 7 in his starting role last year. I think with his ability to spot up from mid range and three, postup and fill the lane on fast breaks, he should get us 16-19 per game next year and eventually top 20 if deng leaves. and he shoots free throws well. I got a good feeling this kid is working his *** off this summer. I'm expecting a big year from JB.

What do y'all believe Butler's ceiling is? He averaged like 15 and 7 in his starting role last year. I think with his ability to spot up from mid range and three, postup and fill the lane on fast breaks, he should get us 16-19 per game next year and eventually top 20 if deng leaves. and he shoots free throws well. I got a good feeling this kid is working his *** off this summer. I'm expecting a big year from JB.

I loved Jimmy his rookie year. I even have to admit his little bit of handles and jumper surprised me this year. Just because he didn't look that great in summer league before the season. If he gets the minutes this kid can be a stud. Really a diamond in the rough. He is the main reason I believe in trading deng now. Expiring contract will be attractive to some teams and we can put Jimmy right in.

I think Jimmy is capable of averaging around 15 to 16 a game. I'm sure he's working on his game, and like you I am very optimistic about him next season. I love the fact he can rebound too. He can score 4 to 6 points off put backs alone plus on Cuts which he seemed to start doing late last season. I don't think he'll get to an elite level but he'll be a solid starter.

Random question but do any of yall have an idea of how long the waiting list is for season tix? I put my name in after I was done with college and started working about 1.5 years ago but have no clue how long it may take to get to the top of the list.

If Kobe wants out, do you guys think the FO will be able to get him?

I think the Bulls are the only team that can handle his personality at this point and he'd more than likely get some rings out of it. 

Last edited:
If Kobe wants out, do you guys think the FO will be able to get him?

I think the Bulls are the only team that can handle his personality at this point and he'd more than likely get some rings out of it. 

Why would they want to? He'd be 17yrs in off an achilles tear. :smh:

I could understand that thought with other players, but there's a select number of players that it doesn't apply to and Kobe is one of them.  He could easily still average 20 ppg  and that would be fine.

on another note:

nbadraft has us taking Jahii Carson next year

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/jahii-carson

his video was pretty good 
eek.gif
 reminds me of vintage iverson

and he's not even the best player in this draft too, it's going to be a good class. hope we get 2 first rounders. 

Last edited:
Would you guys rather have the 11th pick in this year's draft or a top 3 pick in the 2016 draft? I think the Bobcats have improved just enough so that we may get their pick this year. And with a draft this talented, two first round picks + Mirotic (assuming no other deals are made) would be a nice off-season.

^Lakers would probably pick him anyways. Looks like he would bring back that show time feel

Would you guys rather have the 11th pick in this year's draft or a top 3 pick in the 2016 draft? I think the Bobcats have improved just enough so that we may get their pick this year. And with a draft this talented, two first round picks + Mirotic (assuming no other deals are made) would be a nice off-season.

Defiantly 2 first round picks this year, this draft is looking real good. I hope they somehow trade into the lottery if they can't use the bobcats pick.

Last edited:
I dont think we can afford Sam, but he would be a great backup. But between Turiaf and Wilcox is like picking the tallest ******, but give me Wilcox :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom