Bulls offseason Thread

Mainly jumpers. He doesnt look like he has the most confidence in his legs still. His defense has been downright brutal tho

He seemed to finish last night's game with no setbacks so I don't see why he wouldn't play tonight.

There is a YouTube account that makes full Rose highlights after every game, so if you want to see if he attacked the rim, you can just see for yourself.

The account is pretty fast at putting up full Rose highlights. An hour after a game it'll be up. Every basket, some attempts, every assist.

Rose attacks the baskets but only in spurts. The more he plays the more often he'll do it.

Three games played in a row so far. Hope he can keep stringing games together.

Last edited:
A few of his 3ball attempts were bailouts but I'd like for him to attack inside the line for his floaters. Then he can move towards attacking the basket at full speed.

Great road win. 12 threes tonight :smokin .. Gotta cut down on the turnovers tho.

The real question is why did Niko think he had a chance guarding Kemba? :wow: :smh: :lol:

few thoughts on this game. Rose played much better but stop taking so many 3s he's becoming predictable its ok to take midrange jumpers too or go to the basket. Now I get it maybe he just trying to string together some games get his body right before he unleashes it all.

You can clearly see him holding back on fast breaks or taking off....... even on defense . I know its gotta be scary mentally so like i said hope this just a process of him getting comfortable.

Great Win.

few thoughts on this game. Rose played much better but stop taking so many 3s he's becoming predictable its ok to take midrange jumpers too or go to the basket. Now I get it maybe he just trying to string together some games get his body right before he unleashes it all.

You can clearly see him holding back on fast breaks or taking off....... even on defense . I know its gotta be scary mentally so like i said hope this just a process of him getting comfortable.

Great Win.

I think Rose is just scared to attack the basket and is trying to get a feel for the game. He should definitely stop taking so many 3's though. His mid-range game was excellent but it is also not the most efficient shot which is probably why he's shied away from it.

And we gotta give credit to Niko...he's stepped up with Taj being out. Still has a few kinks he has to work out, but I like what I see from him so far.

Yea thats my thing i just hate so many threes, would like to see him play off the ball more and maybe shoot some mid range shots. His defense looks pretty bad right now. Hes really struggling with off ball more than on ball.

Pau and Mirotic have been ballin lately :pimp:

also i cant complain too much i know the night after playing 37 minutes he probably just didnt want to get injured doing too much. Its all a process and if taking his time gets him back to MVP rose or anywhere close by playoff time im all for it.

Yea thats my thing i just hate so many threes, would like to see him play off the ball more and maybe shoot some mid range shots. His defense looks pretty bad right now. Hes really struggling with off ball more than on ball.

Pau and Mirotic have been ballin lately :pimp:

Rose has always been much better on-ball, even pre-injury especially against the elite PGs like CP3 and Deron.

Broken ankles and all Miko has been solid on the boards.

Great win all around

Wasn't able to completely focus on last night's game, and haven't seen tonight's game yet. But I did get to see all of the game against the Nets and I thought Derrick's defense against Deron was fantastic.

niko shoulda known better.... think he said "my ankles are fine guys" right after the game :lol:

Gotta love Jo :lol: :pimp: ..

The Bulls were clearly happy to pick up this win after Hinrich's error on Tuesday night.

"[The game] was for Sioux City tonight," Bulls center Joakim Noah said of Hinrich's hometown. It was for Sioux City. We all knew that coming in that it was for the Sioux."

While Noah brushed off a question if he was referring specifically to Hinrich, his answer, and the way in which teammates celebrated Hinrich's good plays on Wednesday, were more than enough proof.

"It was for his hood, though. It wasn't for him, it was for Kirk's hood," Noah said.

Gotta love Jo :lol: :pimp: ..

The Bulls were clearly happy to pick up this win after Hinrich's error on Tuesday night.

"[The game] was for Sioux City tonight," Bulls center Joakim Noah said of Hinrich's hometown. It was for Sioux City. We all knew that coming in that it was for the Sioux."

While Noah brushed off a question if he was referring specifically to Hinrich, his answer, and the way in which teammates celebrated Hinrich's good plays on Wednesday, were more than enough proof.

"It was for his hood, though. It wasn't for him, it was for Kirk's hood," Noah said.

monica Jo :pimp:

Agreed... he's playing like **** :lol:

Jimmy is looking great as well... Just need Thibs to let him play 37 mins and leave it at that.

We definitely dodged a bullet with Lance ... Just watching him last night made me cringe at the thought of him on our roster. Don't even matter how many veteran leaders we have, son isn't mentally there. Jo would've eventually had to put hands on Lance :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom