butterflies unnapreciation

Since about five o clock i've been sick to my stomach almost to the point I feel like throwing up. I had a backpack with a liquor bottle, bottle of beer that I'd taken from my aunts house, dro, black n milds, fake louis vuitton handbags, condoms, and a gun. WAAY TOO MANY PEOPLE have been WAAAAY too close to it and I think i've aged a couple years. I had traded cars with my aunt just for today because she's going to buy my truck and wanted to try it out. So later I locked my keys in her car... right next to my bag. So my dad came to the scene, along with a family friend to try and pry it open somehow... eventually we had to call pop a lock so i'm out 40 bucks. But anyways, of course as soon as he opens the car I get in and put the backpack in the backseat. ...Later on that night, I realize when i'd switched back cars-after the whole lock incident, that i'd left my bag in her car in the backseat. She had since driven to a bar and my dad had called her and told her that I was on my way to the bar to get my bookbag. So I get there, go get her keys, go outside and get my bag, and now it's all good. But knowing that all this time if someone had just touched the bag and felt the bottle how screwed i'd be (i'm only 17, get straight A's, never been caught doing anything remotely bad) has got me feeling twisted. MY QUESTION NIKETALK, IDC IF YOU READ ANYTHING ELSE, IS HOW DO YOU GET RID OF BUTTERFLIES IN YOUR STOMACH? THEYRE KILLING ME. Or it could be a getting out of trouble appreciation thread? But I'm not even happy I still feel nervous. What's yalls best getting out of trouble story?

Came in this thread expecting a story about getting doused in honey and then getting @%*#! by butterflies...
smh.gif

But to answer your question, water and rest usually does it for me. Never lasts longer than an hour or so.

w/e I could care less whether you believe me or not. I legitimately want to know how yall get rid of butterflies because of how sick I feel at the moment. 

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Drink some of that liquor, son! It ain't that hard!
thought about it. savin it for school tomorro :/ Friday! we pregamin lol

TO ANYONE IN MY THREAD. SCREW MY BUTTERFLIES GO LOOK AT THE THREAD ABOUT DIRTY. THE END OF IT FIRST SINCE IT's GONNA GET DELETED

why i thought you were attacked by Butterflies..
ohwell.gif

but anyway go to sleep or something.. u'll live meng..

Back
Top Bottom