Buyin women drinks at da bar..............

Originally Posted by Dylishis

If I ever see you use my spinnydemon... I SWEAR TO BOB, you will wish Satan was here to save you, Mr. LaVey. I BEAT *!!%#. I beat them hard. Back up off my spinny.
You going all Frank on us?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I don't understand why y'all are trying to bust my head in this damn thread.

You haven't posted a pic theres no reason for us to care that you're still here.
laugh.gif

somebody is going to find a pic of her and its going to be a Jawny Quest incident all over again.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

You haven't posted a pic theres no reason for us to care that you're still here.
laugh.gif

somebody is going to find a pic of her and its going to be a Jawny Quest incident all over again.
Here, you animals!

Spoiler [+]
You ain't never seen a prairie dress so fresh. Tell me I'm not fabulous.
pimp.gif

1343710402_l.jpg

Originally Posted by Lrrr

laugh.gif

I cant wait for that to happen

I don't know what that means but it's not hard to find a pic of me as if anyone is really searching.
laugh.gif
I've posted them before.

Buyin females drinks at the club is a big no no. Let that other man buy her drinks and you just hook up with her later when shes feeling nice.

I don't know what that means but it's not hard to find a pic of me as if anyone is really searching.
laugh.gif
I've posted them before.
come on now just post a pic in here

will you post ur pic if i start a pyp?

Ur really missing the point here Dylishis. There are small aspects of our personality that say a lot about who we truly are. It takes a certain type of girl todo the things that you and your friends do. You may not be disrespected buy some dude that bought u a drink but you def will be by some1 ur talking to.

Take your mind off the buying the drink in a club thing and look at the bigger picture. If u want to be treated with more respect and equally then actaccordingly and things will strangely change.

No disrespect to you but I hope that u can understand that you're the reason a man treats you the way he does.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Ur really missing the point here Dylishis. There are small aspects of our personality that say a lot about who we truly are. It takes a certain type of girl to do the things that you and your friends do. You may not be disrespected buy some dude that bought u a drink but you def will be by some1 ur talking to.

Take your mind off the buying the drink in a club thing and look at the bigger picture. If u want to be treated with more respect and equally then act accordingly and things will strangely change.

No disrespect to you but I hope that u can understand that you're the reason a man treats you the way he does.
pimp.gif

McL0vin you get +1 respect from me

If I ever see you use my spinnydemon... I SWEAR TO BOB, you will wish Satan was here to save you, Mr. LaVey. I'd BEAT *!!%#. I'd beat them hard. Back up off my spinny.
qzlmhu.gif

Lawd. I thought this was dead... buuuut
If u want to be treated with more respect and equally then act accordingly and things will strangely change.

99525ff4457014a9d6879e405aa84e28efb15ea.gif

Please tell me, why do you keep saying this? I'm sure that after all I've said, it seems like you'd love to think that the men Iencounter in bars (and outside of bars) treat me like trash, but they don't. Sorry. I'm a pretty cool girl. Just because I take a drink in a bar, thatdoesn't say ##!% else about my personality or morals otherwise. If that's how you feel, what kind of animal tries to get a girl drunk and *#%! her downright after meeting her? The only people disrespecting me over taking drinks were the dudes in this thread.
laugh.gif
In all of my years on earth, the most slicktalking from the men about the way I party, came from Niketalk... in the past two days.
laugh.gif
Thank you for your loving advice but I'm a grown woman and Iknow how to act and I know how to treat people. I get along just fine.

I don't know what bigger picture you're referring to and you certainly don't know anything about me. Look at what you're really saying. I'mthe bad guy but you're saying that it DOESN'T take a certain type of guy to think that a woman would ever owe him sex after a drink? I mean damn, canwe at least find a common ground in the fact that maybe both parties might be a little in the wrong? I mean, it is what it is. I don't feel bad abouttaking something from someone who is trying to scam me in the first place. Stop making comments to me about 'the big picture' because you're justbeing vague and presumptuous. I don't know what you're talking about 'cause we were only talking about drinks...

And I *think* the other people who were active in this thread have agreed to disagree, for the most part. So, love it or hate it...I've said what I had tosay.

you sound like the type of girl that would let countless dudes run train on her & be all proud that she did it.
Where the hell did THAT come from? You done took this *@%! to a whole nother level.
roll.gif

I won't %#@@ a guy from a bar but I'll let dudes run a train? You shoulda thought up something better 'cause.... WUT?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yea that was random

So glad I don't go to the clubs
laugh.gif
if this kind of nonsense is what is taking place

People getting their panties in a wad over some silly *@% alcohol.
smh.gif

the angry responses in this thread remind me of the "women should put out more" thread I made on JJB...

Y'all getting all salty about nothing, when all you gotta do is use your gamepiece instead of your bread to pick up females.

A true to the game playa would never trip on such foolishness.

Just because I take a drink in a bar, that doesn't say ##!% else about my personality or morals otherwise.
it does say a little something about your morals, & a little something about your personality too. But it doest necessarily say anything bad,just that you are willing to accept drinks knowing that there are expectations that come with the drinks.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol, and now i actually read the post...

y'all are bugging.

buying a chick a drink is the equivalent to carrying a chicks books at school...

granted, one is alcohol and the other is juvenile..

but it's like "oh, let me be nice to you so you notice me"

now, with that said, if drinks are all it takes to get some !%*, you're not a lady

just like if carrying your books is all it takes...

its nice to see a dude will go out of his way to impress you/get your attention...

but that's where it ends.

this is not that serious.

this dude eric berry STAYS in heated arguments with girls...
laugh.gif

frustrated much?
2nd argument with a female in my time on here

and 1 of em was with your girl, we all realized that your girl is dumb as rocks with her 14 year old mindset. so dont come at me wit ya bs

Originally Posted by ericberry14

frustrated much?
2nd argument with a female in my time on here

and 1 of em was with your girl, we all realized that your girl is dumb as rocks with her 14 year old mindset. so dont come at me wit ya bs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

triple posts. this dude is OBVIOUSLY MAD.

lol@it says something about you for taking drinks with expectations.

LOL@expectations.

dog, don't you understand, drinks or not, every chick out here gets plenty of sexual offers?

you think a drink is special?

Ns ask for (()) without buying drinks, without holding doors open, without anything other than sight...

and you in here trynna scold a grown woman for accepting drinks, because the dude sending them EXPECTS something?

lol.

yous a funny dude....i say it's the simp buying the drinks' fault, you wanna blame her....lol

i know if a busted chick bought ME a drink, i wouldnt send it back like "sorry, not interested", especially if im already drinking....

is that what a classy, respectable girl would do? send the drinks back politely saying "im not interested"?

lol

and this isn't the second argument you've had with a chick, bro.

lol@my girl is dumb as rocks.....coming from....you, of all people.

how was fable 2?
my dude, you must not have read through all 18 pages of this thread. cuz we're on the same page about this, i wasnt tryna scold her for it,She said that she comes into the club EXPECTIN dudes to buy her drinks. that was what the whole thread was about. we completely on the same page here, if youdont have any interest in the dude, you should accept any drinks from him.

& how u figure this isnt the 2nd argument i've had with a broad. 1 was wit ya girl & the other is with Dylishis, unless im forgetting something.

but havent gotten fable II yet, dont kno if i will. u got any other game recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom