Buyin women drinks at da bar..............

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

any girl who ask me to buy a drink gets the
indifferent.gif
face.

I mean... you're I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T right? Buy your own damn drink heffa....

Ms. Nobodycandoformethaticandoformyself

I will say, that I can understand y'all being annoyed by women ASKING you for @+#+. That's some tired %#% mess.
laugh.gif

Listen hun... the only way I'm buyin a female a drink is 5 minutes into a conversation and we've got a good bit of chemistry... then I'll make anoffer to buy her a drink.

But if you're expecting one just because... then you can go to hell... I don't care how fine you are.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

you sound like the type of girl that would let countless dudes run train on her & be all proud that she did it.
Where the hell did THAT come from? You done took this *@%! to a whole nother level.
roll.gif

I won't %#@@ a guy from a bar but I'll let dudes run a train? You shoulda thought up something better 'cause.... WUT?
yea i rescind that previous statement. i'll admit it was outta line & unnecessary
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

do you forgive me?
smile.gif
I guess so!
f3b155427d5803b51b57d051e21b20efa9458bc.gif
Just this one time.

damn thank you for accepting this apology. saved me from getting banned.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

suggest you thank Dylish for accepting your apology... that made it change from a ban to a warning.

< waynebrady> $$+!@ you better thank Dave < /wanyebrady>

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

suggest you thank Dylish for accepting your apology... that made it change from a ban to a warning.

< waynebrady> $$+!@ you better thank Dave < /wanyebrady>
I just spit my water on the computer screen!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dylish do your thang. Its free alcohol, and if you dudes that are mad salty were girls, you would take the drinks too. Its just free drinks. Most dudeswould take free drinks from a girl. Its a recession and Im broke so, I'm in the club with 30 dollars. If the club got a cover then im in there with 10bucks but Im still going to get drunk off of someone else. Im taking L's with the fat chicks early tryna get a drink. There aint no songs aboutIndependent Dudes and I live at home with my momma. Now What.

Hell I even go to the VIP table and get free drinks from Tables full of Chicks or Dudes. Yall Dudes want to ball out and pop champagne, thats cool. Imma pickup that extra glass and get a free drink. And when they look at me like who are you, I hit em with the "I'm Mike from Elementary School" jumpoffand I gets drunk.

But lets be serious guys, a $*$!@# costs more than 8 dollar rum and coke, so there is no way you should think that you are owed some panties from that. Butonce it gets over 20 bucks, a man has the right to expect at the very least a hand job and a back rub.

Aey D, u are now infamous on NT
laugh.gif
Congrats.lol I aint think this thread would make it past 10pgs but the comments and anger are hilarious.
roll.gif

LMAO @ mike from elementary..
Chicks like Dylishis are the main reason you gotta holler at 10-12 chicks when you go to the late night spot. Too many liquor pimps, and girls "trying to have a good time". I respect their hustle, but they be getting in the way of the real JO's that are trying to get it crackin.

true story.

Originally Posted by ICUP

Dylish do your thang. Its free alcohol, and if you dudes that are mad salty were girls, you would take the drinks too. Its just free drinks. Most dudes would take free drinks from a girl. Its a recession and Im broke so, I'm in the club with 30 dollars. If the club got a cover then im in there with 10 bucks but Im still going to get drunk off of someone else. Im taking L's with the fat chicks early tryna get a drink. There aint no songs about Independent Dudes and I live at home with my momma. Now What.

Hell I even go to the VIP table and get free drinks from Tables full of Chicks or Dudes. Yall Dudes want to ball out and pop champagne, thats cool. Imma pick up that extra glass and get a free drink. And when they look at me like who are you, I hit em with the "I'm Mike from Elementary School" jumpoff and I gets drunk.

But lets be serious guys, a $*@$+# costs more than 8 dollar rum and coke, so there is no way you should think that you are owed some panties from that. But once it gets over 20 bucks, a man has the right to expect at the very least a hand job and a back rub.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom