Buying a 2010 Mustang... (Update Pg4)

Sup guys,

Obviously many have never been on the mustang bandwagon..its all good.

I just had a V6 2006 in silver and it was pretty great. Little things broke inside but nothing serious.

About three weeks ago, I got into a car accident. It was the other driver's fault 100% so I got back most of my money and putting it into the new 2010model.

13_377940.jpg

Im def getting the glass roof top option. However, here is my problem.

Should I get the V6 Premium or the GT Premium? I don't race so speed isn't that serious to me.

Price difference is roughly 5-6k hopefully.

The glass roof looks like this:

mustang_g.jpg

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Get what you want and can afford!!!!

Thing is I can afford the GT. I could afford the Shelby if I wanted to but Im just torn between the two because really i dont care about speed. Just wanting tosee what you guys think

I feel you bo, don't listen to these clown like saying cop the V8 when they walkin
laugh.gif
. !$#+ if u dont care about speed cop the V6 and use that extra 5 or6k and invest in something else. I was the same way until I got my R/T
laugh.gif
its all good though do you.

I feel you bo, don't listen to these clown like saying cop the V8 when they walkin
laugh.gif
. !$#+ if u dont care about speed cop the V6 and use that extra 5 or 6k and invest in something else. I was the same way until I got my R/T
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

damn man. Had to throw in that R/T comment....

I work 7 days a week, about 70 hrs a week, and i dont know..part of me feels like im wasting money but then that part of me feels like im %*$%#% owed this

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

laugh.gif
. !$#+ if u dont care about speed cop the V6 and use that extra 5 or 6k and invest in something else. I was the same way until I got my R/T
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I work 7 days a week, about 70 hrs a week, and i dont know..part of me feels like im wasting money but then that part of me feels like im %*$%#% owed this
If you putting in work like that man, !#@! it go hard and cop that V8
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If you putting in work like that man, !#@! it go hard and cop that V8
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hahaha ok ok im thinking im thinking

that glass roof
pimp.gif

Trust me if u cop the 6, you gonna be at the light and someone gonna pull up in they GT like
grin.gif
and put the wheels on u
laugh.gif
. I know you don't care, but still......
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm about the only Asian around my way that would drive a Mustang! But I've always been a big fan. Of that and the Corvette. Or anything that existedin Hot Wheels form lol.

That glass roof
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I'm about the only Asian around my way that would drive a Mustang! But I've always been a big fan. Of that and the Corvette. Or anything that existed in Hot Wheels form lol.

That glass roof
pimp.gif
yea man a corvette is what ill likely have when im 50 or something if everything goes well.

Trust me if u cop the 6, you gonna be at the light and someone gonna pull up in they GT like
grin.gif
and put the wheels on u
laugh.gif
. I know you don't care, but still......
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude I know..everytime I was in my V6 id be looking for that little GT logo and if they didn't have it, I'd have that "one of my own"feelings.

Man I got a 2007 Mustang (not a GT)

F that 5,000 more for a "GT" I am good, I'm not big on speed any more either. I have way too many speeding tickets as it is.
And speed like that is just too tempting especially whey you are out late at night as much as me and the road is open.

I can wait to get my Audi GT in a couple of years
pimp.gif

But OP Do you man, go with your gut feeling.

yea i just have till sunday to think about it. Im 24 and of course my parents are trying to get involved.

Thats the worst too.

If I let my mom get involved, Ford will be sending me keychains for the next 3 years

Originally Posted by i3allistic

get the shelby ...re-sell value wont drop as much as regular stang ...

even though I can afford it, i rather just not throw most of my eggs into one basket

If it is in your reach, go for the faster model. You might not be on the fast and furious circuit, but you're buying a sports car...so get the fastest oneyour money can buy

Get the GT just incase you feel the urge or just wanna speed on occasion. Rather have it as back up rather than stuck with a slow joint and have to mod later.

Back
Top Bottom