Buying an Acura TL

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with an Acura TL. I'm looking to buy an 04-05 model. I'm hoping the pros outweigh the cons because I'm looking for a car to last a while. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with an Acura TL. I'm looking to buy an 04-05 model. I'm hoping the pros outweigh the cons because I'm looking for a car to last a while. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have an '04. Great car. Not many cons with this car. The only thing I wish it had an AUX In for ipod/iphone. That's my only complaint really. Go for it!

I have an '04. Great car. Not many cons with this car. The only thing I wish it had an AUX In for ipod/iphone. That's my only complaint really. Go for it!

Great choice. I'm looking for an 07-08 TL Type-S. I was involved in an accident where the other guy smashed my door so instead of repairing the damages and keeping it, I'm going to try and get rid of it.

Great choice. I'm looking for an 07-08 TL Type-S. I was involved in an accident where the other guy smashed my door so instead of repairing the damages and keeping it, I'm going to try and get rid of it.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

how much you willig to pay?...are you in NY?
btw they are awesome cars, the one problem ive encounterd is my battery drains alot, i find myself not driving for 3 days and having to boost my car, i think is an acura thing though, because it happened to a '10 tsx they loan me while my car got serviced.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

how much you willig to pay?...are you in NY?
btw they are awesome cars, the one problem ive encounterd is my battery drains alot, i find myself not driving for 3 days and having to boost my car, i think is an acura thing though, because it happened to a '10 tsx they loan me while my car got serviced.

Originally Posted by wizards23

isimple....
i have a 04 with a aspec lip kit, 19's... i just need to dump it...

Originally Posted by wizards23

isimple....
i have a 04 with a aspec lip kit, 19's... i just need to dump it...

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Personally I love the s type from the 2008
yea i have the 09 TSX and every time I see the type s on the streets, it makes me wish that I should have bought that instead of the TSX

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Personally I love the s type from the 2008
yea i have the 09 TSX and every time I see the type s on the streets, it makes me wish that I should have bought that instead of the TSX

i bought an 07' in July....great car so far, haven't had any problems.

my bro has an 04' that he purchased in 07', he hasn't had any problems either.

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom