Buying an Acura TL

i bought an 07' in July....great car so far, haven't had any problems.

my bro has an 04' that he purchased in 07', he hasn't had any problems either.

-waystinthyme

I had an 05 when it first came out. I loved the car. I don't have any cons in owning it for 2+ years. Driving it was nice, good fuel economy. Depending on the price, it would be a good pick-up.

I had an 05 when it first came out. I loved the car. I don't have any cons in owning it for 2+ years. Driving it was nice, good fuel economy. Depending on the price, it would be a good pick-up.

Just bought an 07 TL in October.... so far so good, no complaints....dealership had the TL-S type 08 model, but I didn't pull the trigger.

I am still debating about putting tints on the car, like the nice clean look for now.... oh and if your buying from dealer as I did, just know EVERYTHING is negotiable (from my experience)

Just bought an 07 TL in October.... so far so good, no complaints....dealership had the TL-S type 08 model, but I didn't pull the trigger.

I am still debating about putting tints on the car, like the nice clean look for now.... oh and if your buying from dealer as I did, just know EVERYTHING is negotiable (from my experience)

i heard the 04's had transmission problems but the 05-08's should be good

i'm actually looking to trade my car in for an 07/08 type s.

i heard the 04's had transmission problems but the 05-08's should be good

i'm actually looking to trade my car in for an 07/08 type s.

Ask me anything about the 3G TL. I have an 04 and I don't imagine ever trading it in for anything! Go to acurazine.com and read through some old post's. You will find a wealth of information on the site. Don't buy the car if your looking for performance, its luxury more than anything. I know you can buy a supercharger and place a turbo in it, but If you had the money for those mods why not buy something else. PM me if you have questions.

Ask me anything about the 3G TL. I have an 04 and I don't imagine ever trading it in for anything! Go to acurazine.com and read through some old post's. You will find a wealth of information on the site. Don't buy the car if your looking for performance, its luxury more than anything. I know you can buy a supercharger and place a turbo in it, but If you had the money for those mods why not buy something else. PM me if you have questions.

I drive an '01 TL.

It's a pretty solid car. Very smooth ride and if well maintained, it will treat you right for the long run.

I have about 152K on mine, and the SRS indicator on the dash just came on. Took it to Acura and they said if I got into an accident, my airbags may or may not deploy. It's about $1K to fix this at the dealership, so I'm assuming it's about $600 somewhere else. This is the only problem I've had with the TL and I've had it since '07.

I drive an '01 TL.

It's a pretty solid car. Very smooth ride and if well maintained, it will treat you right for the long run.

I have about 152K on mine, and the SRS indicator on the dash just came on. Took it to Acura and they said if I got into an accident, my airbags may or may not deploy. It's about $1K to fix this at the dealership, so I'm assuming it's about $600 somewhere else. This is the only problem I've had with the TL and I've had it since '07.

My parents collectively have had 7 acuras. 3 TLs a piece and now my mom downsized to a TSX after the TL took that more expensive remodel. The cars are well crafted and run forever if maintained. Just shop around and find one with a good service history. You will be happy. Only thing I would mention is the low pro tires gave my mom trouble with potholes and such, my dad not so much. but yanoooo.

My parents collectively have had 7 acuras. 3 TLs a piece and now my mom downsized to a TSX after the TL took that more expensive remodel. The cars are well crafted and run forever if maintained. Just shop around and find one with a good service history. You will be happy. Only thing I would mention is the low pro tires gave my mom trouble with potholes and such, my dad not so much. but yanoooo.

Back
Top Bottom