BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

Toe boxes on those XS698 look way bigger than my Bluefields

and from my experience kix with leather sockliners fit big so I went half size down.

Last edited:
copped the Dark Denim 698's from End yesterday for $170 shipped, but when I saw that SNS had them for $139 shipped, copped from them and cancelled my End order. I've read a few posts saying the 698's ran a little big, so I went down .5 Might pick up the Patriot Blues when they hit the states.
I doubled up.. Apparently it's hit or miss with these so I'll keep the best pair.

I doubled up.. Apparently it's hit or miss with these so I'll keep the best pair.

I was thinking of doing the same after reading all the QC issues this release has, but I really don't want to deal with shipping packages across seas to return them, and then waiting for a refund. Hope my pair from SNS isn't too bad

Grab them from SNS, its pretty much US retail. No point in waiting to save 10 bucks, especially since their US shipping is fairly cheap

bluefield's were $120, which is standard msrp for r698 I suppose. I went 0.5 size down on bluefields and they fit great, but I can also get away with doing this on flyknits/roshes/innevas

Grab them from SNS, its pretty much US retail. No point in waiting to save 10 bucks, especially since their US shipping is fairly cheap
Exactly what I'm thinking, I just need them to get those 698's in the madder brown. They're great with their shipping speed too.

I'm based in the UK and they are lower priced by £35 on SNS compared to UK sites. It's kinda mad that I can order these from Sweden for cheaper even including shipping. I don't think these are selling to quickly so i don't think there is too much of a rush right now. Seriously there are just so many releases from all brands right now, it really does allow some potential classics to sit, which is a good thing in my eyes. I hope my pair is decent, after hearing about QC issues I'm a little concerned.

have any of these released in half sizes? i really dont wanna get my tts. rather get a .5 down with that leather liner. 

nvm i see they do. i just want the blue XS-698 posted above and the madder brown XS-698 and im happy ugh. i cant seem to find the madder brown XS-698 ina 9.5 anywhere just 10 :[ 

Last edited:
none of them can be considered good sellers. this release sat big time. end still has pairs days after the release. swing and a miss bwgh.. 

Just because things sit, it doesn't mean they are necessarily bad, admittedly the quality wasn't great on a lot of pairs, but I heard similar stories about the first release. I think it's down to the fact they release so many shoes at once as well as the fact that there has been so many releases from all brands of late. Had BWGH released them one at a time over a 3-4 month period I'm sure more models would have sold out sooner.

dude is mad becouse the resellers lost, they made enough pairs to go around, the comsumer won and the resellers lost wahaha.
before the release on july 11, they had pairs going around for 500~600 on ebay and now i need to check if the resellers prices have plumitted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom