BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

If I wear an 11 in the XT2 "crafted" pack, should I get an 11 for those madder browns?

I seriously hope the US release is coming soon. Everytime I see the Patriot Blues and the Orion Blue hurts me.

I seriously hope the US release is coming soon. Everytime I see the Patriot Blues and the Orion Blue hurts me.

Haha I just need those yellow joints but the thirst is real, hoping with everything that they hit soon and ofc wouldn't mind getting a pair of the madder brown's.

Just as i start really hounding BWGH to cancel my order they ship it out.

I'm definitely sending them back though.

[emoji]9757[/emoji]

Has me a little worried. That's pretty bad.

Edit: Where'd you order from? I'd be sending mine back if they came like that.

Last edited:
[emoji]9757[/emoji]

Has me a little worried. That's pretty bad.
dont sweat it man. pictures always amplify defects. If i was super worried about the paint i could easily acetone/fingernail polish remover it off. that stripe thing was on my blue fields too. I just cut it off and that was that. 

dont sweat it man. pictures always amplify defects. If i was super worried about the paint i could easily acetone/fingernail polish remover it off. that stripe thing was on my blue fields too. I just cut it off and that was that. 

Cool, cool. I was just wondering to myself how that would look if you trimmed it. I guess if you got it short enough, it'd easily blend.

posted the pics in a FB group and these kids were all up in arms about it. saying i need to email them so i could help stop the problem lmao. Just straight up alarmed and aghast at it like it was the end of the world. so I just fixed it to prove how little of a deal it is. the result is literally 60 seconds with fingernail polish remover and some scissors. I kind of yanked the yarn on the logo instead of cutting so if you zoom you can notice a tiny hole maybe. OH NO!!

Those look great. I would have kept them regardless since it took so long to ship most likely. The only thing I would be worried about is stripping the white paint underneath but it looks like you avoided that. 

How's the quality? Puma has generally been very good to me in terms of quality control

Back
Top Bottom