By a 14 to 2 margin, teacher lets kindergarten class vote out student.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

legally i dont know if theres anything wrong with this, i could see the teacher getting fired by the administration but thats about it, the kid could still go to school there especially with another class or the same class if the teacher were fired

as for the parents, i dont know if theres anything illegal about what happened as long as he wasnt banned from the school

another debate between legality and morals/ethics. people are ridiculous these days ....how do you ostracize a little kid like that?????

Originally Posted by nealraj006

smh.gif
at the teacher
indifferent.gif
for even letting it even happen

If anything I don't think the teacher has a brain..How do you not take the child's psyche and emotions into play when doing this? I wish ateacher's association voted her out and explained why they didn't like her, maybe she would feel what this kid felt...smh

i was laughing at first... but then i read the article

they voted him out because he was autistic and they didn't like his strange behavior?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

why didn't the teacher try to explain it to them, or teach them to be accepting of kids with disabilities? what the %*!% is that
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

legally i dont know if theres anything wrong with this, i could see the teacher getting fired by the administration but thats about it, the kid could still go to school there especially with another class or the same class if the teacher were fired

as for the parents, i dont know if theres anything illegal about what happened as long as he wasnt banned from the school

another debate between legality and morals/ethics. people are ridiculous these days ....how do you ostracize a little kid like that?????

im against it too but i dont know what this parent is thinking about in seeking a lawsuit or whatever, theres no law that says "its illegal to votekids out of class"
Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

how bout its violation of the americans with disabilities act?
even if this doesnt warrant criminal charges, it should at least be enough for a law suit.

i dont think i read anything about the kid being kicked out of school, a teacher held a "democratic vote"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
which the school or the administration did not OK, like i saidabove, i dont think theres a law that says "its illegal for teachers to hold elections in which kid vote out other kids" - yeah she'll be firedbut i dont see any lawsuit being warranted

- yes the teacher should be fired, no there shouldnt be any lawsuits and for what

Back
Top Bottom