"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

LOL @ the quality on these VII's being better than the VI's last year. The VI Championship Pack had far better quality than regular 2014 pairs. Speaking about remastered when the quality and materials went beyond any GR standard for Nike/JB makes remastered a matter of semantics. It's pretty irrelevant here. They skimped on the box and thus IMO gave the 2014 pack a distinguishing aspect beyond the quality of the shoes (which look to be on par, although the VI's still may be better quality).

Just watch, they'll bring them back next year. Kind of like Concord XI > BRed XI > Gamma XI boxes.

pretty sure it was the long con since they prbly knew about 72-10 xi's a few years ago(that box is basically the correct box for the blk/red xi) & the blk/red xi just like mid 1's will get remastered
Jordan retros in general are just a long con. I've gone over my collection and just pulled another 8 pairs out of my closet that have poor quality and are due for another retro in the next couple years. Turns out I don't wear the bad quality stuff much so they're almost all DS. From the packaging to the quality to little unique things on each shoe, it's all been a long con over the past decade. Maybe starting with that CDP crap.

i think its safe to say the shoe game is starting to shift back to the old days....im suprised these shoes sat...things are really changing the game aint the same no more 

i think its safe to say the shoe game is starting to shift back to the old days....im suprised these shoes sat...things are really changing the game aint the same no more 

Let's not play ourselves...

We know why these sat :nerd:

Where else did these sit? I haven't seen anywhere they sat other than Nike stores that got massive amounts of inventory that they never get for any release. I love these dudes who make these comments about seismic shifts over one release. Get back to me when some seismic shift actually occurs. Some mediocre Yeezy running shoe is going for $800 before even dropping. A non-OG CW of the AJ1 sold out preorders at $570. A shoe that 20 years ago was sitting on sale racks for $30 was going for $500 the day after it released less than a month ago.

Yup, the old days brah!!!

The shift isn't with the consumers but with wannabe resellers realizing it isn't that profitable to resell everything.
Almost every GR outside of 11s that have released this year can be found for close to retail.

Just Left NikeTown Union Square In San Fran

They had only big Sizes left in the Champanges 12 and up

And they had some N7 too sizes 10 and up

For anyone in the Bay Area

The shift isn't with the consumers but with wannabe resellers realizing it isn't that profitable to resell everything.
Almost every GR outside of 11s that have released this year can be found for close to retail.

Facts. I've noticed that for about two years now... people really only concerned with "heat" really limited shoes. GR's are considered less valuable and can be obtained for retail.

Facts. I've noticed that for about two years now... people really only concerned with "heat" really limited shoes. GR's are considered less valuable and can be obtained for retail. Only people buying them are the consumers that genuinely like the shoe and arent just buying to resell or get Instagram props.

I got my size 10 last night from NT Santa Monica right before the closed. The rep I talked to told me they were only sold out of 9 and 9.5. A couple guys next to me were asking for foams gone fishing and they were pulling out pairs. In line 2 people were returning these in pack form.
I just ordered my 10 over da phone this morning too SM came tru even thoe I'm a 9.5 I'll see if I can make it work

Thanks for the heads up was about to drive from the ie to out there
In hopes for 7s 13s or gf
Not worth the drive and traffic
I'm in da ie too I ordered my sz 10 from ntsm over da phone total came out too 285 thoe quality better be on point flawless or they going right back to my Nike outlet in da mills haa

Where else did these sit? I haven't seen anywhere they sat other than Nike stores that got massive amounts of inventory that they never get for any release. I love these dudes who make these comments about seismic shifts over one release. Get back to me when some seismic shift actually occurs. Some mediocre Yeezy running shoe is going for $800 before even dropping. A non-OG CW of the AJ1 sold out preorders at $570. A shoe that 20 years ago was sitting on sale racks for $30 was going for $500 the day after it released less than a month ago.

yeah the old days where you can just walk in the store and buy a hyped shoe... or make a phone order on hyped jordans.... miss me with that $$$ talk i really dont care what yeezys are going for before dropping or AJ1 for 570 seems like you are really into the value 

yeah the old days where you can just walk in the store and buy a hyped shoe... or make a phone order on hyped jordans.... miss me with that $$$ talk i really dont care what yeezys are going for before dropping or AJ1 for 570 seems like you are really into the value 
Come back to reality. A dozen stores across the U.S. doesn't represent anything other than your own personal luck. Do you think you're speaking to most people who have that option? Sure, there's a lot of people on here from big metro areas, but there's a lot more with no access that are contributing to $2B from Jordans alone.

I do think the phone orders 48 hours later is a nice touch, but that's going away now too. So I'm not sure where all these were sitting. You can look to the GR's back in Jan-Feb for a little of that, but resellers stopped investing much in GR's in a lot of cases.

Last edited:
Come back to reality. A dozen stores across the U.S. doesn't represent anything other than your own personal luck. Do you think you're speaking to most people who have that option? Sure, there's a lot of people on here from big metro areas, but there's a lot more with no access that are contributing to $2B from Jordans alone.

I do think the phone orders 48 hours later is a nice touch, but that's going away now too. So I'm not sure where all these were sitting. You can look to the GR's back in Jan-Feb for a little of that, but resellers stopped investing much in GR's in a lot of cases.
That's the catch.

You can walk in IF you have a high volume NT in your hood. IF not, you're paying resell.

View media item 1594115
Glad I was able to grab these.. Couldn't pass em up with that gum sole. Even more glad so many people beasted for the wtkd's and gone fishing foams. Can't forget about the sbb's coming this week. Also like someone mentioned.. Priorities like bills

Last edited:
Damn ftl must be sending my pair via pony express wont get here till monday, I miss that fast nike shipping.

I may be in the minority, but I wish JB would've bundled this pack together. The Collezione Packs were nice like that and $300 for 2 pairs. Now $250 for one and not even a decent box?!? What the heck is going on!?! ... But I'm glad quality has stepped up. I remember purchasing the Playoff 12s, and I sent that cardboard, plastic junk right back. Plastic eyelits and all. Pfft

Edit: $310 per pack

I agree on the whole pack idea. This would of been a great pack, unlike the penny pack or the gof pack. One of the reason I still think the 6's pack are better, as insignificant as the box is it stood out, from the nice box an box lable to the warping paper they used. it sounds stupid but kina made it worth the 250$ which they aren't but it helped. Jb is ran by monkeys lmao

Glad I was able to grab these.. Couldn't pass em up with that gum sole. Even more glad so many people beasted for the wtkd's and gone fishing foams. Can't forget about the sbb's coming this week. Also like someone mentioned.. Priorities like bills
damn nice pair. i ordered from NTNY, cant wait to get em in today/tomorrow. and that was me talking about bills. would have loved to grab the champagnes too, but i already got the 7N7s, gone fishings, and these cigars comming this week. buying another pair for 250 would be kinda overdoing it for my situation. bills gotta get paid.

Can't get wait to get home, I know what is waiting for me
happy.gif

Anybody still looking for a size 12? I know a guy selling his pair ( bills haha)

Damn ftl must be sending my pair via pony express wont get here till monday, I miss that fast nike shipping.
Next Monday??? [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. Just be patient fam.
You might also see the tracking updated to show Friday. Each of the past two releases I've had my Eastbay/FA/FTL purchases show delivery as Monday and within 24 hours it's updated to Friday.

You might also see the tracking updated to show Friday. Each of the past two releases I've had my Eastbay/FA/FTL purchases show delivery as Monday and within 24 hours it's updated to Friday.

Yeah your right, i just got en email saying early delivery on Thursday. Upgrade from pony express lol.

Back
Top Bottom