"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

sf put me on hold for a long *** time. turns out the rep that was helping me forgot about me. what a bit***. theyre sold out of the cigs they only have the champagnes in sz 11+
was it a guy, one of the reps clicked over talking a about you can only get 2 size 11

Called Nike LV last night, and they said they had several sizes left but wouldn't open phone orders til today. Kept falling and just couldn't get through. Called Nike LA and got my order placed immediately.

Nike Dallas had several pairs of champagnes as someone mentioned earlier. Went there this morning and picked up a pair with no problem.

Good luck all! Surprised there are this many sitting after how tough it was to grab the AJ6 champ pack.

If its going to be like this i hope ndc never gets thier act together
man.....who you telling. LMFAO.

Ive been saying for a long time that they should go back to simply doing phone orders. but they`d have to hire a call center to start taking orders and stuff, so their profit would drop considerably, but at least the problem would be resolved.

tbh man, i think the $250 price tag kinda helped too, plus you got the yeezy's and backboards releasing this sat. 

250 dont scare anyone off these days tho. Id say the saturated release day this saturday affected things more than future releases. Most ppl cldnt do the pack + foams + wtkds.

Thxs for the reminder bout the yeezys tho

Called Nike LV last night, and they said they had several sizes left but wouldn't open phone orders til today. Kept falling and just couldn't get through. Called Nike LA and got my order placed immediately.

Nike Dallas had several pairs of champagnes as someone mentioned earlier. Went there this morning and picked up a pair with no problem.

Good luck all! Surprised there are this many sitting after how tough it was to grab the AJ6 champ pack.

Bro was the fine light skin cashier still working there? She was so bad three check mArks by her name and an immediate referral to the principals office lol

Last edited:
250 dont scare anyone off these days tho. Id say the saturated release day this saturday affected things more than future releases. Most ppl cldnt do the pack + foams + wtkds.

Thxs for the reminder bout the yeezys tho

Nope, it doesn't. I chatted with a rep to search for pairs, and she gave me a link, 2 actually, to Amazon resellers. $410 plus $22 ship for one. :smh::smh:

I'd do the KDs but the narrow sizing deterred me. That's why Js are so nice because they accommodate wider feet folks

Nope, it doesn't. I chatted with a rep to search for pairs, and she gave me a link, 2 actually, to Amazon resellers. $410 plus $22 ship for one. :smh::smh:

I'd do the KDs but the narrow sizing deterred me. That's why Js are so nice because they accommodate wider feet folks

Yup i full sized up on the kds and they are still pretty tight on my midfoot

I'm a little confused.  you seem to be against resellers, but label yourself a 100% legitmate reseller.  not calling you out, just wondering your stance on it

I dont want to buy off anyone else

But yes i'm a reseller
also I dont resell new releases anyone
or I try not too.

Last edited:
I may be in the minority, but I wish JB would've bundled this pack together. The Collezione Packs were nice like that and $300 for 2 pairs. Now $250 for one and not even a decent box?!? What the heck is going on!?! ... But I'm glad quality has stepped up. I remember purchasing the Playoff 12s, and I sent that cardboard, plastic junk right back. Plastic eyelits and all. Pfft

Edit: $310 per pack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom