"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

I paid 307 including shipping to a reselller on RD for the Cigars. Regretting hard. How much in total including shipping from NTNY or the others? Not sinking another dime but wondering how much my impatience cost me.
you got taken for $57

no tax, free ship on most sites.

I paid $499.98 for both, delivered.

I got the last 10.5 from NIkeTown SM this morning - they charged me $15.50 for shipping and I live 3-4 area codes away but that would be my gas if I drove there so whatever!

Rep took all my info over the phone
I'll call tomorrow AM for Tracking INFO

I got the last 10.5 from NIkeTown SM this morning - they charged me $15.50 for shipping and I live 3-4 area codes away but that would be my gas if I drove there so whatever!

Shipping is calculated by cost not distance on the phone orders. Is what it is. What it isn't is resale. Feast, fam.

Shipping is calculated by cost not distance on the phone orders. Is what it is. What it isn't is resale. Feast, fam.
I AGREE WIT YA!

when the  rep said the shipping cost.... I paused and said "yeah cool whatever"

I'm always thinking about the bigger Pic.

I AGREE WIT YA!

when the  rep said the shipping cost.... I paused and said "yeah cool whatever"

I'm always thinking about the bigger Pic.
For future reference, I believe that sneakers in the $160-190 price range have a shipping fee from Niketown of around $12.  There's also an option to add $5 to any fee for faster shipping.

I paid $279 to FTL.com. So you didn't get fleeced and a month from now I can't believe these won't be worth $25 over retail
why would you care if they are worth over retail though?... 

i got my cigar 7s  (have bought only jordan 1s the last year -and 11lows- since i am really bored of all these jordan brand releases every weekend) and i think it is one of the best looking jordans this year..

ps: regarding sizing, def TTS..they might run slightly long BUT they are too tight (normal feet here)

Last edited:
I paid $279 to FTL.com. So you didn't get fleeced and a month from now I can't believe these won't be worth $25 over retail
why would you care if they are worth over retail though?... 
i got my cigar 7s  (have bought only jordan 1s the last year -and 11lows- since i am really bored of all these jordan brand releases every weekend) and i think it is one of the best looking jordans this year..

ps: regarding sizing, def TTS..they might run slightly long BUT they are too tight (normal feet here)
What are you babbling about? I didn't say anything like that. Just pointed out a month from now they won't be going for retail so if you waited a month you'd pay what he ended up shelling out. Pretty simple

Finally got my cigars thx to @Edshoecator. was a good weekend/earlyweek.
No worries bro

When I hit NO, I want the tour of food first (cause I'm fat) then we can go get shoes I guess 
laugh.gif

Wanted the cigars to go with my skins jersey but that $300 wasn't my cup of tea just for 1 fit :lol:

Glad to see some many people getting them tho. :pimp:

Last edited:
@bigj505  shews are the only items I really spend my money on once bills & the mortgage is paid. And I don't do much of the resell/high priced ebay game, usually retail or bust

Back
Top Bottom