"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

@TooFarGone  I'm not trying to be an a-hole man but it's been posted countless times SINCE MONDAY on what stores are taking phone orders, who still has them online, and whatnot. Reading is fundamentally important.

***Too many people on NT and other threads want everyone else to do their homework while they relish in the aftermath of glory & "eat". It's a constant every day theme.

@TooFarGone
 I'm not trying to be an a-hole man but it's been posted countless times SINCE MONDAY on what stores are taking phone orders, who still has them online, and whatnot. Reading is fundamentally important.

***Too many people on NT and other threads want everyone else to do their homework while they relish in the aftermath of glory & "eat". It's a constant every day theme.
Didnt realize by asking for info i was causing an issue .. im not on these forums 24/7 like some of yall my bad .. y'all cringe for real for real

Last edited:
Didnt realize by asking for info i was causing an issue .. im not on these forums 24/7 like some of yall my bad .. y'all cringe for real for real
Its not an issue, but I literally posted that Vegas still had sizes 4 posts above yours

Your only causing an issue by NOT looking back at say.....the last 100 posts +/- like most of us do if we haven't been on in a few days. Just common sense man & unless your a Mod, many of us aren't "on these forums 24/7" either. 

Now back to regularly scheduled programming with the champagnes & cigars

Your only causing an issue by NOT looking back at say.....the last 100 posts +/- like most of us do if we haven't been on in a few days. Just common sense man & unless your a Mod, many of us aren't "on these forums 24/7" either. 

Now back to regularly scheduled programming with the champagnes & cigars
Sorry princess

I'm on the mobile with a weak connection yall are so extra .. go out and get sum ***** you uptight little high schoolers
My dude it was 4 posts, your connection was fine to post the comment, but not to scroll up to read comments on the same page? Im 34, married with 2 kids and 1 on the way. Im good in that department. Stop being lazy

I'm on the mobile with a weak connection yall are so extra .. go out and get sum ***** you uptight little high schoolers
My dude it was 4 posts, your connection was fine to post the comment, but not to scroll up to read comments on the same page? Im 34, married with 2 kids and 1 on the way. Im good in that department. Stop being lazy
owned. exactly. what does a weak connection have to do with the ability to scroll up and read?

owned. exactly. what does a weak connection have to do with the ability to scroll up and read?
I was gonna keep on talkin but I'm done. If he/she/it don't wanna do any leg work to grab a pair of shoes they obviously don't want em bad enough.

i hope these are still around if missed out on the yeezys and sbb's lol

Last edited:
Shipping is calculated by cost not distance on the phone orders. Is what it is. What it isn't is resale. Feast, fam.
That's weird. I ordered from Nike LA, shipped to Dallas for only $8. I wonder why it's so inconsistent. 

looks at avy. looks at post...

You gonna have to trade them in for a mini-van bro.

Can't wait to add a kid to the daily life...it'll help me stop buying shoes.

That's weird. I ordered from Nike LA, shipped to Dallas for only $8. I wonder why it's so inconsistent. 
Method I'm guessing.

They have fedex pricing which is usually $8-10 bucks for the slowest option.
I ordered from NTNY, and they gave me a bunch of fedex shipping options to choose from. I told her "give me the cheapest one" and she said ok. when i got my receipt, shipping was like $15....and i live in NYC.

i ordered in the afternoon, and it did come the very next morning at 10AM tho, so i didnt mind i guess lol

Last edited:
go be with ur kids my dude

Are these still available anywhere?
lol Ignored!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom