Ca$H Money Appreciation Post! Vol. "you little kids just dont understand" hhahaah

Just wanted to make this post!
hahahha

"take that chain off, boy you blinding me" ahahahhahhaha

Maaaaan, this was my stuff back in high school! Hot Boyz and all them, I just remember going to school dances and breakin freaks off when those Cash Money bangers would come on.

CASH MONEY FOR THA 99!! hahahahahah

Yall think there will be a Hot Boys reunion?

what was yall favorite song.

mannie fresh was the man.

Just wanted to make this post!
hahahha

"take that chain off, boy you blinding me" ahahahhahhaha

Maaaaan, this was my stuff back in high school! Hot Boyz and all them, I just remember going to school dances and breakin freaks off when those Cash Money bangers would come on.

CASH MONEY FOR THA 99!! hahahahahah

Yall think there will be a Hot Boys reunion?

what was yall favorite song.

mannie fresh was the man.

Mannie Fresh had the dopest beats
Juvenile was the best on Cash Money...Wayne will never touch 400 Degreez

B.G. had a few dope albums

Turk, was never really a fan

Wayne's best album is Lights Out

Big Tymers had one album that was so ill, "I Got That Work" was dumb nice.

Mannie Fresh had the dopest beats
Juvenile was the best on Cash Money...Wayne will never touch 400 Degreez

B.G. had a few dope albums

Turk, was never really a fan

Wayne's best album is Lights Out

Big Tymers had one album that was so ill, "I Got That Work" was dumb nice.

400 Degreez is one of the best southern albums of all time

I been a big wayne fan since lights out dropped.

My favorite song from back then might be "Ha", "50 Shots Set It Off", or "Shine"... Juve & Wayne's verses
pimp.gif

400 Degreez is one of the best southern albums of all time

I been a big wayne fan since lights out dropped.

My favorite song from back then might be "Ha", "50 Shots Set It Off", or "Shine"... Juve & Wayne's verses
pimp.gif

i was cash money biggest fan back then. we used to pretend like we was cash money at school & i was lil wayne, & we used to fight the *%%!%! who was posed to be no limit everyday . that we on fire video had to be the hardest rap video ever. my favorites was always wayne & b.g., & i liked turk too but they aint give him no shine.

i was cash money biggest fan back then. we used to pretend like we was cash money at school & i was lil wayne, & we used to fight the *%%!%! who was posed to be no limit everyday . that we on fire video had to be the hardest rap video ever. my favorites was always wayne & b.g., & i liked turk too but they aint give him no shine.

old cash money > this new gay hippy cash money

back then cash money came with them raw street cuts AND U KNOW THEY WAS ABOUT THAT

AND LIGHTS OUT is wayne most underrated album not his best, my man was spitting some witty punchlines on that album

old cash money > this new gay hippy cash money

back then cash money came with them raw street cuts AND U KNOW THEY WAS ABOUT THAT

AND LIGHTS OUT is wayne most underrated album not his best, my man was spitting some witty punchlines on that album

"Ya see, me? I eat, sleep, @*%* and talk rap. You see that 98 Mercedes on TV?"

Spoiler [+]
I Bought that

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Ya see, me? I eat, sleep, @*%* and talk rap. You see that 98 Mercedes on TV?"

Spoiler [+]
I Bought that

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These dudes mad white Tees hot

"what kinda N be on otp of the world? million dollars that be getting me on top of your girl"

These dudes mad white Tees hot

"what kinda N be on otp of the world? million dollars that be getting me on top of your girl"

My little cousin (who is the biggest wayne stan ever) asked me the other day who's juvenile.... smh 

My little cousin (who is the biggest wayne stan ever) asked me the other day who's juvenile.... smh 

you KNOW what i hate? when people say wayne was wack and got good? my dude was 14-16 spitting some raw street shhhh

wayne probably was arguably the best child/teen rapper back then

Back
Top Bottom