Ca$H Money Appreciation Post! Vol. "you little kids just dont understand" hhahaah

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

"when the gangsta situation starin at u, %#@@% look the other way or do wat u gotta do, im  quick to leave all the choices on u, got a trigga happy clique ask questions after they shoot"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

b.g. used to go hard as %+*%, & to dude who said he hatehow folks say wayne was wack& all of a sudden got good...u aint never lied homie, in my eyes wayne was the bestchild rapper ever str8 up

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

"when the gangsta situation starin at u, %#@@% look the other way or do wat u gotta do, im  quick to leave all the choices on u, got a trigga happy clique ask questions after they shoot"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

b.g. used to go hard as %+*%, & to dude who said he hatehow folks say wayne was wack& all of a sudden got good...u aint never lied homie, in my eyes wayne was the bestchild rapper ever str8 up

I LIKE EM HOT
THE ONES WHO DONT TELL ME TO STOP
EAT THE ____ SWALLOW THE ____
AND SHE KNOW HOW TO POP
 I NEED A PROJECT CHICK...A *%%!#%* CHICK
ONE WHO DONT GIVE A **** AND SAY SHE TOOK THAT STICK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I LIKE EM HOT
THE ONES WHO DONT TELL ME TO STOP
EAT THE ____ SWALLOW THE ____
AND SHE KNOW HOW TO POP
 I NEED A PROJECT CHICK...A *%%!#%* CHICK
ONE WHO DONT GIVE A **** AND SAY SHE TOOK THAT STICK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

i was cash money biggest fan back then. we used to pretend like we was cash money at school & i was lil wayne, & we used to fight the *%%!%! who was posed to be no limit everyday . that we on fire video had to be the hardest rap video ever. my favorites was always wayne & b.g., & i liked turk too but they aint give him no shine.

I was Baby
30t6p3b.gif
but they came a long way from having a real talented roster to just wayne, the big tymers & teena marie, now they doin it again wit a new generation of cats & multiple genres. can''t hate on birdman for that

i was cash money biggest fan back then. we used to pretend like we was cash money at school & i was lil wayne, & we used to fight the *%%!%! who was posed to be no limit everyday . that we on fire video had to be the hardest rap video ever. my favorites was always wayne & b.g., & i liked turk too but they aint give him no shine.

I was Baby
30t6p3b.gif
but they came a long way from having a real talented roster to just wayne, the big tymers & teena marie, now they doin it again wit a new generation of cats & multiple genres. can''t hate on birdman for that

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I was Baby
30t6p3b.gif
haha I came in here to post that... I was Juve... cash money was def appreciated back in the day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I was Baby
30t6p3b.gif
haha I came in here to post that... I was Juve... cash money was def appreciated back in the day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

turk had his time in the light- it's me, baller blockin, cash money was the rap group of the early 2000, every song they put out was a hit, juvi was the illest, the g code
pimp.gif

turk had his time in the light- it's me, baller blockin, cash money was the rap group of the early 2000, every song they put out was a hit, juvi was the illest, the g code
pimp.gif

Can't believe I used to rock with these songs so hard back in the day... looking back now most of em are trash lol

Can't believe I used to rock with these songs so hard back in the day... looking back now most of em are trash lol

this thread bring back memories!!!
On a side note, what mannie fresh been doing? Haven't heard from dude in a while

Back
Top Bottom