Cal State Fullerton

Hey how's it going, I just had a quick question. I'm transferring to Fullerton in the FalI and one of the letters I received stated there is noformal intent to register. My question is, do I just have to wait till I register for my classes and pay for them and that guarantees my spot? Any info wouldbe appreciated, thanks for your time.

white girls
pimp.gif

check the email add they gave you...you wont register until late july anyways....anything else??

Originally Posted by Air Flight 815

Hey how's it going, I just had a quick question. I'm transferring to Fullerton in the FalI and one of the letters I received stated there is no formal intent to register. My question is, do I just have to wait till I register for my classes and pay for them and that guarantees my spot? Any info would be appreciated, thanks for your time.

Just wondering, where you transferring from?
I applied to transfer and i sent my transcripts about 4 weeks ago and i still haven't got a response.How long did it take for you?

thanks.

Hey again I just got my housing packet and I just had a question to anyone that has dormed at CSUF. They sent me the double occupancy packet and not the singlethat I was hoping for. These packets are due by May 9 to try and fill all the spots for both single and double. The operator said that you get them sent byrandom so if I don't turn in the offer I got right now, I can try and wait it out and hope I get a single offer later down the road. I figure that if allof the offers for single occupancy suites aren't accepted, they will send out additional offers after May 9. My question is, should I just go ahead andturn in my double occupancy just so I know I have a spot or try to get lucky and wait?

Back
Top Bottom