Call me crazy, but is it possible to spray paint the copper foams?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

There's an 11.5 of the all blacks on FC.

Have at it.

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=bb&i=040718

smh.gif
@ the ridiculous price though.
i saw them yesterday and was like i still need them, but not at the price

Odds are the paint will constantly crack and chip. U will have to keep redoing it. Not worth it to me. But like dudes have said they your shoes do whatever u want. I've done worse in the past.

on another note i TOLD ya not to sleep on da all black penny foamposites....well on second thought people didn't...back in 2007 they

SOLD OUT in NYC in da middle of da summer...a all black sneaker, NTers slept...but people outside this forum didn't.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

on another note i TOLD ya not to sleep on da all black penny foamposites....well on second thought people didn't...back in 2007 they

SOLD OUT in NYC in da middle of da summer...a all black sneaker, NTers slept...but people outside this forum didn't.

i dont think they had the numbers that the coppers had, and plus yall new yorkers wont beastin over foams at the time, im just mad i missed the royals that january tho,i had the cash on deck 2 and not paying 500 or 300 for them, but yeah i want to see those coppers black paint all of the hideous coppers black, and the sole on my anthracites came off a lil, they still look good but i had to glue that back up, so foams not complete tanks but they are damn near

thanks for the tips guys. chances are most likely i won't go thru with it..it sounds like a costly project, but if i do go thru wit it, ill let ya kno how they come out.

IDK about the coppers but ive seen foams painted. My homeboy bought two pair on ebay a couple years ago. I think they were the black/red foam Pros and 1 pair was painted purple and the other was pink. Im not sure how it was done but they looked clean and the paint didnt come off the whole time they he had em

i don't know man. its your bread, but i tried to do this when i was a kid on the total foamposites and it was a mess. lucky for me they were a lost cause before i painted them. anyway i would get some paint that would flex with the shoe. spray paint gets brittle in thick coats and WILL crack.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

All Blacks was just as limited as the Royal's....

Bmore murked them the same day...

Perfect Everyday Shoe

the upped the production #'s with the Black/red and Black/cactus

Pick them up from FC for $335, and don't spend any more time considering painting them. Sell these for $250, and they only cost you $85. Cheaper than the materials, time, and risk of ruining the coppers.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Pick them up from FC for $335, and don't spend any more time considering painting them. Sell these for $250, and they only cost you $85. Cheaper than the materials, time, and risk of ruining the coppers.
This

acetone is some strong stuff, need to be careful not to add too much or it could damage the carbon fibre shank plate or maybe even the foam material. best to just use dabs of it and work your way around. 

acetone is some strong stuff, need to be careful not to add too much or it could damage the carbon fibre shank plate or maybe even the foam material. best to just use dabs of it and work your way around. 

Are you serious? This post is over 3 years old im sure he did it already.

Back
Top Bottom