Call of Duty: Black Ops III (3) Announced April 26th Full reveal

will you be buying BO3 ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah boost jumping and exo suits are coming back from what COD youtubers are saying.

They have people testing it out too and some confirmed that the boost jumping and exo suits are back.

Horrible, HORRIBLE news if true...

Come on, dawg...just give me blops 2 with better graphics and new maps. Enough of the gimmick with jump suits....ugh

Treyarch's cods been the weakest to me, but let's see what bo3 is.

Treyarch needs to bring back the Famas imo 
nerd.gif

GOAT gun

No thanks. Done with the futuristic trash. Couldn't even play AW for 2 weeks.  I've had every COD since COD2, but im done for now. 

give me a World War 2 or Vietnam game 

Im just in for Zombies. Hit detection never set right with me on TreyArch CODs. That's not to say that i wont play TDM and what not.lol

man... y'all bugging

that trailer may have been the best video game trailer I can remember ever seeing ... that **** was impressive

I agree tho that AW isn't all that.....  ironically, I just downloaded it this morning .... recently got into a relationship and she has XB1... AW happened to be one of the two games she had a digital copy of...  I wasn't about to spend money on it...

CoD is such a two edged sword.

They reproduce their own magic - "They never do anything different and its trash now"

They change it up and do something else magical - "the new ish is trash and its trash now"

:lol:

cant please everyone tho

Cool trailer but easy pass on the game. looks like it takes place in the 2060s?  nah.  i enjoy COD because it's realistic.  This futuristic stuff is not for me

I have feeling this is gonna be a Titanfall rip off.

Treyarch loves being inspired/stealing from Old IW/Respawn

Getting a little tired of the futuristic stuff too, especially back to back. How much more innovative can they get with this one ?........ Cyborgs ?

Back
Top Bottom