will you be buying BO3 ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Will decide when multiplayer gameplay gets leaked

No preorder for me, my connect always hooks it up

I haven't bought a cod game since black ops 2 so i know my skills are gone but i tend to play the treyarch cod games longer than the other publishers

the story looks bad but i'll hold out till multiplayer vids pop up

Yea I think this was a bad idea after having AW come out. They can't keep putting out futuristic games with little no no changing

Yeah boost jumping and exo suits are coming back from what COD youtubers are saying.

They have people testing it out too and some confirmed that the boost jumping and exo suits are back.
Weapons sound good and movemen tlook sgood

I dont get it though, BO2 is still banging 100k players or so at a time usually, the game still sell s for more the Ghost and about the same as AW now. So it seems alot of people love the game. Why dont they just remake B02 and build BO3 off BO2. Why do they always have to screw stuff up

Hope this isnt AW 1.2

Last edited:
Welp, the gameplay trailer shows jetpacks. Too bad, I'm out. Black Ops 1 and 2 are my favorite CODs of all time. Really a shame that Treyarch bent over for the little kids and added jetpacks. Leave the cheap, gimmicky features to Infinity Ward and sledgehammer. up until now, black ops had been the call of duty games for "purists" if that makes sense. No exosuits, no jetpacks, no cloaking/invisibility crap. Just guns and killstreaks.

Jetpacks? What a shame, Treyarch. You just lost an incredibly loyal fan and customer.

Looks like a campaign trailer to me. Remember, not all things in the campaign make it to multiplayer

Hasn't it already been confirmed by Treyarch that there won't be any jetpacks?

I'm not impressed. I'll wait to see what Multiplayer is like before making a final judgment though..... Let's face it that's the only reason why the majority of us buy COD anyway.

And zombies

Looks like a campaign trailer to me. Remember, not all things in the campaign make it to multiplayer

Hasn't it already been confirmed by Treyarch that there won't be any jetpacks?
You can boost. They explained like you can boost jump but there isn't directional boosting like in AW. So your not gonna be flying around. And there is titanfall wall running

Last edited:
And there is titanfall wall running

Why, man? Why?! Turrible

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Really hoping there won't be jetpacks in multiplayer. :smh:

Dawg...you and me both.

If I wanted to run on walls and boost jump like Boba Fett, I'd buy an xbox and play Titanfall.

Sadly, the "futuristic warfighter" theme is in now with exosuits, jet packs and other corny gimmicks, and Treyarch seems like they're cashing in while it's still trendy.

Oh well, the next Battlefield installment comes out next year.

New zombies story? Not so sure about this is true. Can't imagine zombies without the original storyline

Just pre ordered this and paid the full $60.

Idk why but it just feels good when release date comes and you aint gotta worry about paying for it 
laugh.gif

Anyways, i'm looking forward to the beta. Hopefully it'll be during summer break and not when the fall semester starts 
mean.gif

I normally get hyped whenever a new cod multiplayer is revealed, but this isn't doin' it for me

Am I getting old?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom