Call of Duty: Black Ops K.D Ratio- Vol.360/PS3

Like 1.06

If you watch my recent games though, I'm never in the same place for more than 10 seconds.

Like 1.06

If you watch my recent games though, I'm never in the same place for more than 10 seconds.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

but W/L ratio doesnt determine how good you are so whats the point? u can get carried every game and win still doesnt make u good

neither does a K.D, people camp trying to improve their KD. Other than the fact that it takes the fun out of the game it's just plain stupid
If I go [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]20/24[/color] and we get the win and I'm near the top of our team. I consider that as a good game
That's still sub par. A negative score means your team still carried you, and instead of helping the team, you brought them down 4 points.

Going negative is a bad game, whatever way you look at it.

but W/L ratio doesnt determine how good you are so whats the point? u can get carried every game and win still doesnt make u good

neither does a K.D, people camp trying to improve their KD. Other than the fact that it takes the fun out of the game it's just plain stupid
If I go [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]20/24[/color] and we get the win and I'm near the top of our team. I consider that as a good game
That's still sub par. A negative score means your team still carried you, and instead of helping the team, you brought them down 4 points.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Like 1.06

same here I be runnin n gunnin, It gets boring if u just sit in one spot

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Like 1.06

same here I be runnin n gunnin, It gets boring if u just sit in one spot

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

It's not TDM though, hardly ever play that. When I do I'm usually positive.

I just checked my KD its 1.something don't remember
36 Wins 30 Losses. majority of those losses are playing without my usual party

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

It's not TDM though, hardly ever play that. When I do I'm usually positive.

I just checked my KD its 1.something don't remember
36 Wins 30 Losses. majority of those losses are playing without my usual party

Too many domination games where I'm all about cappin and not killing.
30t6p3b.gif

And I can't aim for $%*#.
laugh.gif

Too many domination games where I'm all about cappin and not killing.
30t6p3b.gif

And I can't aim for $%*#.
laugh.gif

I cant get a good read on mine since my brother and all our boys play on my name all the time. And none of them are as good as me. Overall its at 1.5, id prolly be around 2 but they'll go 5-15 pretty regularly.

But at the end of the day its just a game and we all just havin fun playin so its not that big of a deal.

I cant get a good read on mine since my brother and all our boys play on my name all the time. And none of them are as good as me. Overall its at 1.5, id prolly be around 2 but they'll go 5-15 pretty regularly.

But at the end of the day its just a game and we all just havin fun playin so its not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

more **** measuring contests via COD
roll.gif
roll.gif

it kills me when people make a big deal about KD. Unless you're a strictly FFA or TDM player KD means nothing. I'd rather have decent teammates who cap flags and plant bombs all game long rather than the kill farmer trying to get his dogs and gunships.

Back
Top Bottom