Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

is this game worth the cop?

I played MW3 for a good awhile until i stopped (level 80)...and just recently my boy got me hooked on it again :lol:

been hearing mixed reviews about ghost, I'd like to hear your guy's thoughts on it before i cop

I hated this game at first because of the camping and BS spawning, but I'm starting to realize most of the people are doo doo and really predictable. Domination is an easy rank up mechanism and its easy to get squad points, so if anyone wants to run send me an invite. PSN - Arsnal23 (PS4)

Last edited:
Coming from Black Ops 2, I have a hard time seeing enemies on the screen. People blend in with the environment and that split second where they see me before I see them causes +1 death to my score. Getting old.
frown.gif

i hate to admit it...but the spawns truly are turrible in this game. in the past i've learned to manipulate them(with some help from competent teammates) but this one is just...:smh:
still feeling out a lot of the weapons although i feel there are very few perks that are worth using for there to be so many :lol:

nonetheless im down to run on X1

GT: L Bodysnatcha L

what else did you guise cop btw?

im trying to decide between dead rising/2k as my next cop.

Spawns are still terrible in this game.
Horrible.

There is absolutely NO flow to games on these maps.  Usually you die, you spawn away from people and somewhat near where the majority of your squad is.  This game?  You randomly pop up right in front of an enemy, or right in the middle of a firefight.  That's my main gripe about this game.  

Just a heads up to anybody who doesn't know, when you upgrade from Xbox 360 - Xbox One or PS3 to PS4 the game only keeps your unlocks and rank level.  Your k/d and stats don't transfer over, it irritated me a bit but for some that might have been struggling on current gen its a fresh start.

Can't believe this game is. I played one match that was hacked. I left the match before it ended and I thought since I did that my stats wouldn't transfer. I ended up ranking up to 60 in basically 10 to 15 mins. Cod gotta fix this sheeezy

Can't believe this game is. I played one match that was hacked. I left the match before it ended and I thought since I did that my stats wouldn't transfer. I ended up ranking up to 60 in basically 10 to 15 mins. Cod gotta fix this sheeezy

Another reason I was glad to be done with the current gen version of the game. Even though I was fortunate enough to only bump into 1 of those hacked lobby's. For people that don't know, if you ever get into a hacked lobby the only way to have it not affect your account is to dashboard before the game ends.

Last edited:
Just can't get into this game. I joined a hacked lobby earlier this week where some guy was changing the gravity value on the server making everyone fly and slide around on the map.

Might be a minority but I had a better time tonight with the homies going back to playing Black Ops 2 tonight. The deaths on Blops2 doesn't bother me compared to Ghosts.

One of the few gaming purchases I regret less than a month in.
frown.gif

I think moving forward, I might only stick to COD's made by Treyarch on Sony platforms.

Just can't get into this game. I joined a hacked lobby earlier this week where some guy was changing the gravity value on the server making everyone fly and slide around on the map.

Might be a minority but I had a better time tonight with the homies going back to playing Black Ops 2 tonight. The deaths on Blops2 doesn't bother me compared to Ghosts.

One of the few gaming purchases I regret less than a month in. :frown:

I think moving forward, I might only stick to COD's made by Treyarch on Sony platforms.

Same here I have more fun with bo2

And I still can't see anyone in these levels at times they do blend in. I don't get how graphics can take a step backward

The graphics are worse because ppl blend in better? Oh.

I agree tho its very difficult to identify targets anymore. Im much better with my glasses on than contacts

Im just starting to get good at this COD..
.struggling with around a 1.0 k/d tho :smh

In older cods 2.0 was nuthin. Now its not uncommon to have a 6-15 game... 1 wrong turn and u might spawn into 4-5 straight deaths :x

The graphics are worse because ppl blend in better? Oh.

I agree tho its very difficult to identify targets anymore. Im much better with my glasses on than contacts

Im just starting to get good at this COD..
.struggling with around a 1.0 k/d tho :smh

In older cods 2.0 was nuthin. Now its not uncommon to have a 6-15 game... 1 wrong turn and u might spawn into 4-5 straight deaths
sick.gif
Its hard to spot people on current gen because the maps look so dark and washed out but if you get a chance to see what it looks like on one of the next gen consoles you'll see how much brighter they intended the maps to be.

Ya I still need to adjust to this next gen ghost. On 360 I was actually able to see from a distance now I'm having somewhat of a trouble that I need to adjust to. I was getting frustrated lastnight nd took the game right out

Another upload, switched back to the Remi, TAR wasn't bodying enough :smh:

Also not sure what version you guys are playing, but the PS4 version got an update a few days ago that helped spawns. It's much better now, still needs some work though, but I can actually finish a game without yelling about the damn spawns.

considering the X1 version just dropped i guess we should have an update sometime in the next week hopefully.

i believe they mentioned this time around they didnt want the game to be so smg dominant...i feel like that is very much the case lol. Tar is pretty godly(assuming because its a hybrid)

the snipers feel great as well.

so is there a prestige system anymore? or do you just max out each character to 60 and "prestige" by unlocking a new character

Another upload, switched back to the Remi, TAR wasn't bodying enough :smh:

Also not sure what version you guys are playing, but the PS4 version got an update a few days ago that helped spawns. It's much better now, still needs some work though, but I can actually finish a game without yelling about the damn spawns.

Now all you need is Keith yelling over your gameplay and you gon rake in that Youtube money

PlayStation 4 Patch Notes
We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!

Nov. 19, 2013

New Features
#CODeSports option added, providing further MLG support; Contains a Broadcast mode and the ability to enable the latest MLG ruleset in both online Private Matches and System Link.

Stability
Fixed a rare crash when quitting out of an MP match while calling in a squad mate with a riot shield equipped.
Fixed a rare private match stability issue, which was occurring when a playlist update was published.
Fixed a crash which occurred when renaming a loadout as the match was starting.
Fixed a crash when the host of a Wargame match could crash if they are pulled out of the match while in a 5 player party.
Fixed an MP Siege rare crash on load.
Fixed rare crash which occurred when accepting invites.
Numerous other MP in-game stability fixes.
Fixed a rare crash on load.

Key Changes
Further spawn logic improvements.
Fixed a spawn exploit where players would always respawn at their team spawn within the first 15 seconds of a game, even if an enemy was nearby.
Increased XP rewards slightly for Operations and early tier weapon challenges.
Added leaderboard for Search and Destroy game mode.
Numerous map exploit fixes in MP and Extinction.
Numerous Anti-Cheat fixes.
Fixed collision bugs on multiple maps.
Care package stacking exploit fix.
Increased Search and Destroy XP to give 10x XP instead of 5x XP.
Search and Destroy, now has its own online playlist.

Additional Fixes
Improved character models rendering, when viewing players with the Gryphon.
Accuracy fix for the Preferred Weapon Stat on the Player Stats lobby page.
Spectator movement improvements.
Further support for the COD App.
Clan tags no longer missing a bracket when viewed in-game.
Dedicated server bug fixes.
Fix for seeing empty player name when joining a game in progress.
Reduced upwards velocity when performing a melee charge.
ADS while moving in a remote turret is now allowed.
Dog no longer twitches when player is too close.
Ping for bots now returns a more accurate 0ms.
Fixed a very rare issue where the left pistol could shoot two bullets instead of one.
Vehicle explosions sometimes did not appear in killcams; fixed.
Disable the create clan button when the service is unavailable.
Added error popup to the Call of Duty Account button when the service is down.
Added an error message on the Clan section of the Friends List when the service is down.
When losing internet connection, then attempting to modify a loadout's perks, the game now returns you to the main menu.
Balanced the Focus Perk's view-kick scale.
Fixed bug where clan tag colors were not showing up on Clan Details page.
Fixed an issue where mantling while going through a blitz portal would sometimes not teleport the players.
Adding patch & background reward for Call of Duty Account Registration.
In Extinction, fixed a rare issue where the alien wouldn’t retreat.
Fixed an issue in Extinction when the hive chopper wouldn’t show up if
an attack chopper was bought during a very specific window of time.
Multiple fixes for Recent History and My Modes lists.
Fixed an issue with private party members are not correctly pulled away from the game when the private party leader backed out.
Fix for sometimes spawning from last stand without a weapon in hand in Extinction.
Fix for a few last stand revive weapon bugs in Extinction.
Added new MP spawn music.
Fixed an issue with the ammo counter sometimes not showing up properly in safeguard.
Fixed a rare issue where the Score/XP popup (i.e., +100) didn’t appear when killing a player in Squads Mode.
Changing the leaderboard filter then scrolling would sometimes cause the user to be sent back to a previous menu screen, fixed.
We now show dog tags to spectators in Search and Rescue.
Ensured the ratchet sound only plays when first entering the summary after a game.
Replace generic unlock icon (head/helmet/uniform) with text description of item.
Fixed a bug with shooting down a heli sniper with a gryphon.
Riot shield assists challenge balancing.
Fixed operation completion bonus to account for multi-tier operations rolling over.
Improved UI messages to explain rewards.
Added a "Track Operation" button helper text in the operation selection menu.
Make it so the CoD Anywhere confirm button does not disappear when you back out of a field edit popup.
Fix for mismatched player cards in extinction mode.
Added thermal hybrid scope hint in extinction HUD.
Fixed an issue where backing out of a certain error popup would cause the player to sit in a lobby that wouldn't fill up in Squad Assault.
Fixed unlocalized text in the Extinction unlock screen for Extinction abilities.

Last edited:
Xbox360 Patch Notes
We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can! Be sure to follow @InfinityWard for future updates!

Nov. 22, 2013

New Features
#CODeSports option added, providing further MLG support; Contains a Broadcast mode and the ability to enable the latest MLG ruleset in both online Private Matches and System Link.

Stability
Fixed issues with custom mode functionality if no save device was selected
Fixed a rare crash when quitting out of an MP match while calling in a squad mate with a riot shield equipped.
Fixed a rare private match stability issue, which was occurring when a playlist update was published.
Fixed a crash when the host of a Wargame match could crash if they are pulled out of the match while in a 5 player party.

Key Changes
Fixed a spawn exploit where players would always respawn at their team spawn within the first 15 seconds of a game, even if an enemy was nearby.
Fixed trinity rocket issue which left player in laptop if enemy ground jammer was called at the same moment
No longer drop tags in search & rescue for suicide deaths

Additional Fixes
Fixed scoreboard navigation issue where you couldn’t go forward if the next player is dead
Updates to entitlements now work
Fixed 360 players friends list not updating when their friends online status changed
Fixed a very rare issue where the left pistol could shoot two bullets instead of one.
Added an error message on the Clan section of the Friends List when the service is down.
When losing internet connection, then attempting to modify a loadout's perks, the game now returns you to the main menu.
Fixed an issue where mantling while going through a blitz portal would sometimes not teleport the players.
Fix for sometimes spawning from last stand without a weapon in hand in Extinction.
Fixed an issue with the ammo counter sometimes not showing up properly in safeguard.
Fixed a rare issue where the Score/XP popup (i.e., +100) didn’t appear when killing a player in Squads Mode.
Changing the leaderboard filter then scrolling would sometimes cause the user to be sent back to a previous menu screen, fixed.
Fixed issue where a +2 MK32 launcher wouldn’t gain ammo when picking up team explosives
Ensured the ratchet sound only plays when first entering the summary after a game.
Replace generic unlock icon (head/helmet/uniform) with text description of item.
Fixed operation completion bonus to account for multi-tier operations rolling over.
Make it so the CoD Anywhere confirm button does not disappear when you back out of a field edit popup.
Fixed an issue where backing out of a certain error popup would cause the player to sit in a lobby that wouldn't fill up in Squad Assault.
Fixed unlocalized text in the Extinction unlock screen for Extinction abilities.

PS3 Patch Notes

Nov. 21, 2013

New Features

Stability

Key Changes

Additional Fixes
Dedicated server bug fixes.

Back
Top Bottom