Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

Any ghosts players in here wanting to join a clan for clan wars?

I got one going and we only have 5 members :lol:

Clans this year are cross platform and dont interfere w/ your regular game play.

PM me if you're interested.

What system do you play on? What's your K/D? I have one that's 20 members deep, #1 Kill confirmed and #2 Blitz in the platinum division if you want parts [emoji]128064[/emoji]

What system do you play on? What's your K/D? I have one that's 20 members deep, #1 Kill confirmed and #2 Blitz in the platinum division if you want parts [emoji]128064[/emoji]

xbox 360 currently 1.49KD (i play domination mostly)

I'm also halfway to second prestige if you care about that...

My currently clan is plat. division also... like i said only 5 members (4 active including myself)

Last edited:
Without opening up a can of worms, how is this game? I ended up getting Battlefield 4, but it's feeling too vehicle heavy for my tastes.
play the other game modes, there are 2 or 3 types that say no vehicles. 

Long video but great video that explains why ghosts is pretty much the best COD since MW2.

If you aren't good at this game its more likely that you were benefitting from lag compensation than you were skilled.

Now if you just don't like the game well thats perfectly understandable.

Last edited:
^ a lot of people did benefit from lag compensation. They need to get off that wireless connection or stop stealing there neighbors wifi. Some are even with crap DSL broadband. Fios or cable > DSL

^correct 2 different server systems. Just look at the people online. X1 users playing was always a fraction of 360 users. Same should go for PSN.

Long video but great video that explains why ghosts is pretty much the best COD since MW2.
If you aren't good at this game its more likely that you were benefitting from lag compensation than you were skilled.

wait, wait, wait, wait. So I suck?

:smh:

XBOX One patch is live
A new patch for Xbox One players on Call of Duty: Ghosts has been released. The new update comes in at 719MB.

Infinity Ward has now released the official patch notes:

Performance
-Improved performance issues caused by spamming.

Stability
-Fixed issues that would occur after resuming from suspension.
-Improved backend multiplayer stability.
-Fixed rare crash that could occur when using a guest account.
-Fixed issue with calling trinity rocket at exact same moment as an enemy’s jammer left the player in laptop view.

Additional fixes
-Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues.
-Fixed Blitz freecam bug which caused Ghosts portals to always be blue and Federation orange.
-Fixed a freecam bug where the friendly team on the minmap could change color between rounds.
-Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
-Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
-Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
Improved controller pairing functionality.
-Added a lock in multiplayer round start/end to prevent game from ending incorrectly.
-Added hardcore option for Domination leaderboards.
-Fixed overlap bug with the spectated playcard and the spectator map.
-Fix to set a default reticle when switching a weapon’s sights.
-Fixed an FFA specific issue where players didn’t spawn into the correct version of Strikezone.

Last edited:
I'm a tag collecting beast on Kill Confirmed... Add me - ShotsRangOut

Almost always have the most confirmed tags and K/D still above 1.5

Snagged this game yesterday and its so annoying :lol:

Just gotta get the hang of it i guess

rank these from best to worst.

MW3
BO2
THIS

I hated BO2, i play mw3 religiously. k/d is like 2.69. trying to convince myself to get this.

:smokin good post! i feel like i can rely on my reflexes and accuracy. game would have been better if the characters mobility was like bo2 (jump and dropshot etc.).

i know some of you must hate the explosive patatoes, hope this helps

Last edited:
rank these from best to worst.

MW3

BO2

THIS

I hated BO2, i play mw3 religiously. k/d is like 2.69. trying to convince myself to get this.

ive never played mw3 so id say bo2 > ghost. only because im a rusher, like close quarter combat and high killstreaks (vsat, dogs and proper chopper gunner).

Smh at launchers not locking on to take down air support. Is blind eye broken in this game?

i stopped using launchers in this game. i have 1 counter class to take down maniacs, helo pilots and battle hinds.

m27-iar (lmg)
fmj+holograhic seight
concussion
perks: off the grid, blind eye, incognito

:smokin 1/2 clip to destroy a battle hind

Last edited:
Man this whole not seeing people thing is ridiculous on X360. I was going for the 150 kills without attachments with the AK12 and died soooo many times because I just don't see people in the game. All my friends are complaining about the same thing.

its mainly due to the high detail and good *** outfits the caracters be wearing. some people just play with holographic sight just because of this problem (epecially on whiteout and octane). turn up your brightness levels. i play on the highest brightness + color blind correction.

Back
Top Bottom