Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

its better than the BF3 beta,

No #+$+ it's better than the BF3 BETA. This is a full game and BF3 beta was a real early build of the game,
laugh.gif

I do like BF3 more but all my buddies will be playing this.

yo how do i use this double xp from dewxp? i applied it to my tag but its not giving me double.

ima get this at toys r us. anybody get theirs at toys r us? did they sell out fast or try to say they ran out of gift cards?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ima get this at toys r us. anybody get theirs at toys r us? did they sell out fast or try to say they ran out of gift cards?
I got it at toys r us gave me a 15$ gift card and a small jeep wrangler toy lol.

yo i want to run some of these alternate game modes which seem fun as hell.

Especially the "juggernaut" mode.

one person is the juggernaut, and everyone is against the juggernaut. kill the juggernaut to become the new juggernaut

I NEED 12-18 people to have a nice fun game if you want to mess around with these alternate game modes, add your name to this list, or join my game

1. MEXRFW

Originally Posted by taymane23

I cant even get into a game online they need to up their servers.

its been fine all day/night for me are you in the U.S. ?

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by taymane23

I cant even get into a game online they need to up their servers.

its been fine all day/night for me are you in the U.S. ?

yeah I'm in TN but i've tested all my connections and they all fine I just cant enter matches or even find matches and tha elite servers are down too.

Played TDM with a couple NT'ers and here my review:

- There's a lot of "How did he kill me moments"
- UAV/Advance UAV's are EVERYWHERE in domination and kill confirmed
- TDM is pretty much the only match you can play where UAV'Advance UAV's arent spammed

AND THE WORST OF ALL

- THESE MAPS ARE DEF. NOT GOOD FOR MY AC130

30t6p3b.gif

So i said earlier that part of the reasons CoD is fun is because of the KS. Reapers , Ac130s, Preds, Drones, whatever.... But the game hasnet even been out for a full day yet and in some games/maps you get a 

Reaper or Ac130 and you literally dont see a !%%*%! red square to indicate where the enimies are.. pretty !%%*%! ghey if you ask me... 

had a couple good games today... Fun... Ill be on later tonight 

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

What weapon/perk combo yall running?

The PP90M1 is
pimp.gif
type 95 w/ silencer and rapid fire
pimp.gif

blind eye
assassin pro
steady aim pro  

Back
Top Bottom