Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

i never got lit up by dudes using the FAMAs.....i used the m16 cause it was stronger...

multiple targets are much more difficult to take out with a burst gun vs. an auto

im not even finna argue that.

like i said, the type 85 is a #@@$+ gun

i dont need such things.

im just telling you why people are complaining. its stronger than the stock FAMAS....it takes two bursts to kill people with the famas (or one, three bullet headshot)

and it takes one burst to the chest in mw3 from the type 95.

thats why people call it lame

as far as ole boy prestiging...

i mean, you dont HAVE to lose your virginity ever, either...

its kinda like a pride thing...

i dont see a point in getting to 80 and wasting all other xp you ever aquire (and never recording any of the "prestige" accomplishments that stay with you throughout all prestiges)

just so you can cling to a certain gun....which you use as a crutch, cause you're not really nice at the game.....

my dude never prestiged cause he liked the ACR claymores and cold blooded....

his K/D ratio dropped significantly when he was forced to play without those

mine didnt...i was used to prestiging....i learned how to use 5-7 guns well, instead of just one...

i learned how to benefit from many different perk loadouts, while he stuck to two...

and im better in mw2 than he is because of it.

keep your crutches tho

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

i dont see a point in getting to 80 and wasting all other xp you ever aquire (and never recording any of the "prestige" accomplishments that stay with you throughout all prestiges)

just so you can cling to a certain gun....which you use as a crutch, cause you're not really nice at the game.....
laugh.gif
. I use all the guns but prefer the ACR. Bad in this game? Not really. K/D sitting around 2.3 and I'm just getting used to the maps. My W/L around 2 could be better but I don't play with a full party all the time.

the gun is cheap....just like RPGs and that grenade launcher sniper rifle secondary, i wont be using that lame $%$ @%#*@+@$....i have pride.

Don't you use Assasin, though?

the FAMAs was weak, fast and accurate, whereas the m16 was strong, slow and accurate....

Wait what? Are you talking about MW2? What game were you playing? The famas gets so many one burst kills in MW2.
I was more of the fan of the M16 in MW2 but the Famas was the more powerful 3 burst. Not by much but it def was not weak 
laugh.gif

Like dude said Type 95 = MW2 Famas = M16 CoD 4

Here in MW3.. i see no point in prestiging. When you can just keep guns perks & !%*% along  w/ unlockin custom classes before u even prestige if you have any tokens lying around. PLus the Titles & Emblems arent nearly as "cool" as Black Ops' stuff

I dont see why people complain about guns or perks there is a way to get around everything and if there wasn't it wouldn't be in the game. Try to enjoy the game and stop taking it so serious

besides the lag issues and hit detection the only thing im upset about is how they dont have anything to counter assasin

they should have kept the blackbird in this game

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

AK-47 is just a manly gun, if you shoot from long range then its not the gun for you. Close range your done.
pimp.gif

Type95 is cheap also, I noticed anyone I play against who uses it is always behind a structure playing like a girl, with silencer and assassin like they are nice.
laugh.gif

i run this class
frown.gif

and here i was thinking i was pretty good at this game *shrugs*

Originally Posted by 17

AK-47 is just a manly gun, if you shoot from long range then its not the gun for you. Close range your done.
pimp.gif

Type95 is cheap also, I noticed anyone I play against who uses it is always behind a structure playing like a girl, with silencer and assassin like they are nice.
laugh.gif

i run this class
frown.gif

and here i was thinking i was pretty good at this game *shrugs*
do what you gotta do, just don't be hiding behind structures or boxes all game
laugh.gif

does anyone else feel that the 3 round burst guns just aren't as effective?

I'm so iffy on trying out the type95 because I don't feel like it will get the kills I get with the ACR.

Any tips on how to make the type 95 the most effective from a results standpoint?

Sooo what exactly was that update supposed to address?  Spawning and sniping are both still atrocious
sick.gif
and lag issues don't seem any better either

ex:
-spawning 10 feet away from where I died... doesn't it defeat the purpose of killing someone if they're just going to be around the next corner in 2 seconds? (especially in instant-respawn game types)
- I'm going up a flight of stairs and a guy gets spawned literally at the top of the staircase.  He basically had a headshot on me without even moving.... to make it worse? I was the flag carrier
sick.gif
what part of the game is this?
- got killed, one shot, by a sniper from 1/4 of the way across the map and dude didn't even scope me, literally just pulled the trigger, after I had already hit him once... are you joking?
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, the lag is pretty bad.. I don't remember ever lagging in BO like I was lagging earlier
30t6p3b.gif
.. I will still play it and hope it gets better. First day playing any game on the console in a really really really long time
laugh.gif
I'm turrrible

Dropped all that dough on a Gaming PC to only play BF3 like an hour since it dropped to make a return to XBL & Play CoD
30t6p3b.gif
. Give that PC to me 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I haven't been on any games for a minute man.. Been kinda busy these past couple months. But when I get back into it, i'll be going in on BF, because I don't see myself playing MW3 much unfortunately
30t6p3b.gif

i never got lit up by dudes using the FAMAs.....i used the m16 cause it was stronger...

multiple targets are much more difficult to take out with a burst gun vs. an auto

im not even finna argue that.

like i said, the type 85 is a #@@$+ gun

i dont need such things.

im just telling you why people are complaining. its stronger than the stock FAMAS....it takes two bursts to kill people with the famas (or one, three bullet headshot)

and it takes one burst to the chest in mw3 from the type 95.

thats why people call it lame

my dude never prestiged cause he liked the ACR claymores and cold blooded....

his K/D ratio dropped significantly when he was forced to play without those

mine didnt...i was used to prestiging....i learned how to use 5-7 guns well, instead of just one...

i learned how to benefit from many different perk loadouts, while he stuck to two...

and im better in mw2 than he is because of it.

keep your crutches tho
This.

Assassin is a necessity, as OP as it is.  There just isn't another perk in that slot that makes it a hard decision.
ACR silenced with Impact, Assassin, Recon, Stalker
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

is a way to get around everything and if there wasn't it wouldn't be in the game. 
Nothing can counter assassin pro.
the perk that NT deems useless recon counters it as well as the recon drone if you choose not to use it that's on the player

is a way to get around everything and if there wasn't it wouldn't be in the game. 
the perk that NT deems useless recon counters it as well as the recon drone if you choose not to use it that's on the player
recon is useless, especially being on the same slot as slight of hand 
plus that isnt much of a counter anyways ...  ill give u recon drone tho i wouldnt rock that personally, but it does work well 

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

recon is useless, especially being on the same slot as slight of hand 
plus that isnt much of a counter anyways ...  ill give u recon drone tho i wouldnt rock that personally, but it does work well 

I agree but at the same time i don't call someone a noob cause they are using it

Back
Top Bottom