Calvin Johnson: Greatest WR of All Time Discussion

He has been the best WR since he entered the league. It's really not debatable.
If he doesn't play another down, In 5 years, he's in EASILY

On merit, he's first ballot, but on the shoulders of dip **** voters, I wouldn't be as sure they'll do the right thing. They pick and choose stupid **** based on their monthly cycles at the time.

On merit, he's first ballot, but on the shoulders of dip **** voters, I wouldn't be as sure they'll do the right thing. They pick and choose stupid **** based on their monthly cycles at the time.
Yea, this.

To retire young is going to hurt his HOF chances. I think one of the main reasons Terrel Owens made it was because of his love for the game and if he could would play now. Then you see a guy like Calvin Johnson that quits young, good luck

To retire young is going to hurt his HOF chances. I think one of the main reasons Terrel Owens made it was because of his love for the game and if he could would play now. Then you see a guy like Calvin Johnson that quits young, good luck

TO has all that extra off the field baggage with him that a lot of voters have held against him unlike CJ who was a model citizen throughout his career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom