Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Im not familiar with that NYC/Northern NJ area :lol:. But there's only 8 packs there so it's gonna be tough to win. I'm not sure if wanna risk an hour trip there/back and miss out on all this turkey and football. All depends on how bad you want the pack though.

to the guys that have the trainer sc in hand
what size is the iphone sticker? does it fit a 4s or 5?

Got the Trainer Max, ended up picking up a beanie and a shirt as well. I'm actually very tempted to get a Trainer SC if I can get one for retail...
This thread has been awesome, everyone helping each other out, that's the greatness of the internet :smokin

Im not familiar with that NYC/Northern NJ area :lol:. But there's only 8 packs there so it's gonna be tough to win. I'm not sure if wanna risk an hour trip there/back and miss out on all this turkey and football. All depends on how bad you want the pack though.
I'm a packer fan so I'd sell this pack with the quickness. I just want to try and if I win have a nice little come up

Looks like the beanie, SnapBack, hoodie and Ts are available on eastbay. I was able to add the beanie to cart for what it's worth.

Willowbrook usually announces their release policies on their website under events. It usually says "HoH lebron release" line up here blah blah blah. I don't see anything on the site. Are we guessing we need to show up sometime today? Or could it already be too late? Most tickets are given out 6-8am but with it being thanksgiving maybe different rules apply? Can anyone confirm?

Also is it the champs or the HoH? I'm about 30 min away by car and can swing over there and let all you know once we get a little more info.

Last edited:
I went on EastBay and got the Hoodie and added the beanie to my cart and with the $25 over $100 code, the beanie came up to $7. Great start to my day, very Thankful.:D

Looks like Citygear.com still has a few CJ81 Trainer Maxes sizes in stock. For those that are still looking. Some 8-8.5 and 10,11,12.

Looks like Citygear.com still has a few CJ81 Trainer Maxes sizes in stock. For those that are still looking. Some 8-8.5 and 10,11,12.

Willowbrook usually announces their release policies on their website under events. It usually says "HoH lebron release" line up here blah blah blah. I don't see anything on the site. Are we guessing we need to show up sometime today? Or could it already be too late? Most tickets are given out 6-8am but with it being thanksgiving maybe different rules apply? Can anyone confirm?

Also is it the champs or the HoH? I'm about 30 min away by car and can swing over there and let all you know once we get a little more info.
yeah I'm looking for info too

Its not that farfetched if they are having a shoe release on thanksgiving. Think logically people

Back
Top Bottom