Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

from the game that just was on.. would've been dope if he wore the cleats that just released

Last edited:
81 packs released is still a very low number, but I still cannot justify spending $2K or more on the resale route for these. Just very happy Nike released the Trainers and SC's separate.

Lol I didn't mean NOW early, just like 6 or 7 early. My HoH connect confirmed the 8pm opening for Champs and HoH. Waiting on procedure specifics if any fam. When he texts me back I will update the thread.
so any updates?

As of now no. He seemed to think it was FCFS... Didn't want to keep bothering him. Was mad enough he had to go in period tonight. Sorry guys...
k thanks. I ain't going there, anyone who goes let us know how it turned out

the cj81 trainers are sitting at champs but now people are finally realizing what this shoe is just because a "megatron" themed shoe is releasing

laugh.gif

Damn i want that pack so bad, but i dont think i have any chance of gettimg them, especially that im out of town and would need to use hotel wifi...
I picked up the cj81 and trainers from nike las vegas today, ,they had some random sizes left...

Back
Top Bottom