Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

On another disappointing note manager of champs where I live (in MI) said hoodies are GONE Dearborn shipment went to NJ and no more expected. Not sure if he knows what's up but thought I'd pass it along. Hopefully he is wrong

Called mercer and they only had 10 and 12 left. Asked for the 12 waited on hold for 15 min got hung up on, called back and the guy said only 10 left. Never dealt with mercer before but heard the horror stories and will never deal with them again
They already starting with the ******** I see
laugh.gif
. VIPs got the call first and headed straight down there for their reserved pairs. I just want the hoodie and they can't give an update regarding that. I'm just going to have to go down there and see for myself because its been a week now.

Someone needs to clean up that Mercer store. I'd fire all those shady employees and bring new ones in and lay down the law. Nike are cowards.
They've already been investigated by Nike Corporate after what happened with the Yeezy 2. I know this for a fact. CJ81 Collection isn't big enough to get them put under the microscope again.

Does anyone know where I can find the socks in a size L?

I called Nike Mercer, all the major NT, Champs Yardline, and looked online. They are sold out everywhere. The girl at the Dearborn told me today that the shipment went to the wrong store and they are waiting to receive it. The store doesn't accept phone orders like some of the other champs. Can someone grab me an extra pair if they get any in?

EDIT - did anyone wear these for a good amount of time? do they break in because they hurt the crap outta my foot just trying them on....the foam is stiff like plastic

flyposites came in from NDC...now just waiting on socks from champs
View media item 150821

Last edited:
Just talked with NT Vegas. They have the Gloves and Hat available for phone order. Huaraches are on location but need word from Corporate if they can start selling them.

Hoodie, Socks and Flyposite are sold out

I managed to cop 5 pairs of the socks just got em in today and they are DOPE!

I live 5 min away from the YardLine store at willowbrook mall.   as of now they have the flyposites 3 pairs of gloves, 2 hats and a good amount of tshirts.     This release was handled poorly by both Nike and Champs.   Will be checking every morning for the hurraches and will advise you guys when they drop.   I need the socks and the hoodie, anyone that can help itll be appreciated.

No sir...this was handled poorly by Nike, and Nike only...

The retailer can ONLY sell what they are shipped...if there is an issue @ Nike and the shipments don't arrive...nothing can be done about that by the retailer...

Yardline store made available for sale all units they had available on the launch date...

The Hoody's and Sock's sold very well and are now gone...you didn't get them...pretty simple...

JM

Damn I didn't know that the socks is $25+..
yeah I was going to cop but then I was thinking "What the hell am I going to do with knee high football socks?". Had they been cheaper I might have copped a pair anyway I think the color is dope.

Last edited:
Wonder how 21Merc got them before Yardline. Hope they hit online tonight.

Back
Top Bottom