Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Just talked with NT Vegas. They have the Gloves and Hat available for phone order. Huaraches are on location but need word from Corporate if they can start selling them.

Hoodie, Socks and Flyposite are sold out

I managed to cop 5 pairs of the socks just got em in today and they are DOPE!
is there a way i can purchase a pair for socks from you?!?

I live 5 min away from the YardLine store at willowbrook mall.   as of now they have the flyposites 3 pairs of gloves, 2 hats and a good amount of tshirts.     This release was handled poorly by both Nike and Champs.   Will be checking every morning for the hurraches and will advise you guys when they drop.   I need the socks and the hoodie, anyone that can help itll be appreciated.
is there any way you can pick me up a shirt in a M please!!! and if anything about the hoodie pm me pls!!! thanks

what is the number for via phone order that the items are avalible for purchase?!
Every store i know of is sold out of the socks, hoodie and shoes.

If you want the gloves or hat Niketown Las Vegas has them

Phone # is 702 650 8888

they are still open and taking phone orders

Its clowns like this one who just make things impossible just to cop some freaking socks.
mean.gif

and dude is located in of course you guessed it new york wonder what store he got all these from...
mean.gif

damn thats a lot of socks, they did not enforce a limit of amount of socks someone could buy so one guy could have came in and bought the whole stock

Its clowns like this one who just make things impossible just to cop some freaking socks.
mean.gif

and dude is located in of course you guessed it new york wonder what store he got all these from...
mean.gif
I saw that dude on ebay... Rediculous to think he'd put 800+ on hold for some socks. I coulda gotten 10 from Vegas but i decided it was overkill and left some for others to enjoy while i made back what i spent on the 5 and got 2 for free when said n done

damn thats a lot of socks, they did not enforce a limit of amount of socks someone could buy so one guy could have came in and bought the whole stock

Nope no limit on the socks. Crazy that he laid out so much money for socks, but smart move they are selling great on eBay.

yeah i guess its a smart move but i dont think one guy should just be buying a bunch of socks like that. Im surprised how fast they are moving at $25. For two pair of these socks you could get a pair of hermes socks which r way better quality than these :lol:

most of the products have made their way to Ebay already, with the exception of the hoodie.   The hoodie is going to be the toughest article to land.  Mercer is usually good with the limits but unlimited on the socks was a terrible idea.

Just peeped the thread...anywhere to get the hoodies in a M or L?! Any help would be much appreciated!

Those Huaraches though.  BEAST.  

Has there been any info on when/where these will drop besides Mercer?  

Dang.. Just noticed this thread, I don't usually scroll/pay attention to the frontpage "highlights"..

Definitely interested in that hoodie.. Will scoop up a pair of socks too if I find them..

Surprised to see none of the Huaraches have made their way to eBay yet. Also surprised, no other pics have surfaced from people who bought them.

^Pretty sure Mercer sold out of them. So far they're the only ones who've released them. But I believe another member said NT Vegas has them in stock (they just haven't hit the floor yet, waiting to hear from Nike 1st).

Back
Top Bottom