Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

But but but this shoe isn't selling well, they are going to cancel the line
must've sold well enough for them to release a 2nd ver. which looks better than the 1st so maybe there's hope for more than 2 shoes, but i mean other than basketball sigs, how many FB players had more than one sig with nike, Deion and Barry, kinda BO Jackson but tech he didn't have any sigs, everyone else had one, Aikman, Farve, and a host of others

I thought I seen a player or two from the Atlanta Hawks wearing the Fright Nights with their red away unis. Couldn't find close ups though.

Can't wait for the 2. Please more size 13.If they are making GS which it says maybe they will have more big sizes.
S/O to @NrmanCrusofor the hookup on the CJ81 RoseBowl Size 13 to help me complete the collection... Legit as they come... We need more Sneakerhead NTers like you in the world...

Size 9 available on ebay for $120+ $10.50 shipping brand new and a brand new 9.5 is available for $145 shipped and the seller is looking for $135 shipped via paypal. Still can't find an 8 but I guess the 8.5 will do will wait for next ebucks deal .

S/O to @NrmanCrusofor the hookup on the CJ81 RoseBowl Size 13 to help me complete the collection... Legit as they come... We need more Sneakerhead NTers like you in the world...
Glad to see they went to a good home. Can't wait to see a picture of the collection. Helping people out is why I lurked here for awhile and then joined.

Size 9 available on ebay for $120+ $10.50 shipping brand new and a brand new 9.5 is available for $145 shipped and the seller is looking for $135 shipped via paypal. Still can't find an 8 but I guess the 8.5 will do will wait for next ebucks deal .
Which pair are you looking for @ntsap  ?

Funny how I picked these up for the toy only, did think I wear them as much as I actually do love this shoe glad I got them.
man i was kinda the same the toy just set it off for me but i wear these all the time so comfortable now if only i could figure out how to get the toy to hold the football

Back
Top Bottom