Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

^, damn that's an amazing price for the Volts, those are the only ones I am looking for now, I am thisclose to buying the CJ Lunar Tr1 for $155, which is a great price on those.

Just did my second video review in the last two days. I am enjoying it although I still need to learn how to use the camera. Anyhow I reviewed the CJ Rose Bowls check it out 

instagram is @bostonsbest1

So I'm guessing me finding this in size 13 is out of the question? Been scalping the internet, only found two on Ebay, one has stock photos and is supposedly new, the other is 250 -_-

EDIT: SC ii I meant

Last edited:
The SC II's kill my instep. The purple area really seems to stick out a lot around the arch of my foot. I don't think I can keep these. And I have a second pair of 13's coming my way. Anyone else feel the same way?
OMG wore these today for the first time. Never even my life has a pair of shoes hurt my foot so bad. I dont know if my foot is shaped funny or I got a bunk pair, but I cant wear em again. Waste of $140, I am one of the heads who wears his kicks tell they beat, could care less for shoes as a display but these our now for display.

OMG wore these today for the first time. Never even my life has a pair of shoes hurt my foot so bad. I dont know if my foot is shaped funny or I got a bunk pair, but I cant wear em again. Waste of $140, I am one of the heads who wears his kicks tell they beat, could care less for shoes as a display but these our now for display.

Wow I actually love how comfortable they are. Never had a problem with them. Just that they get dirty lol

Back
Top Bottom