Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Too much red to my liking. Should've done the color blocking like the Black/Royals. I like that the black midsole makes the translucent outsole darker unlike the Lions.

I told myself I would own every pair of these shoes that I could get my hands on.

But those have made me change my mind.

Horrible colorway. I bet money they are limited too.

I dont even no the name to these.. but they crack... Fright Nights maybe lol....

Anyone else notice that the price went up $10... these were marked $130 instead of the normal $120 like the rest of the releases were... I'm still going to cop but wondering why the increase...

I should really start tagging these for NT
laugh.gif
. Doing these blogs a service by making ripping these images for them.

Could be a limited drop hence the price increase. Definitely not because people are buying them.

Too much red for me. What's the story behind these?

A very famous character from horror movies wore a red sweater...check the liner...I think you'll figure it out...

JM

Let's just call them "Fright Nights". Freddy Kruger will just scare people away. To this day he still scares the **** outta me :lol:

That's fine. I just don't see it. I'll wait for the Nike Inc release or Nikestore tweet about it.

Why are you catching a hissy fit? All I said is that I'll wait for them to explain it. Sometimes they put it together clearer. Pull your skirt down. For real. You been acting like this too much as of late.

Why are you catching a hissy fit? All I said is that I'll wait for them to explain it. Sometimes they put it together clearer. Pull your skirt down. For real. You been acting like this too much as of late.

Rell826, you are out of line with the skirt comment.

JM is one the the most prolific posters of great information. No need to question or doubt him, a lot of people will vouch for the accuracy of his information.
In my opinion he is a tremendous asset to the NT community.

With that out of the way, the Freddy Krugers will be dropping next Friday the 25th according to the Nike release calendar.
I know I will be getting my pair that day.

I don't care what he is or how y'all worship him. As soon as you question him or have an opinion that contradicts what he says, he does this all the time just like with the Lions colorway a few pages ago. I never said he wasn't accurate. He wasn't the first and won't be the last person with info. I've been here for over seven years and have seen people come and go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom