Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Chill he wasn't trying to insult JM he was saying he doesn't see it but is waiting for the press conference so they can explain it better. Everyone knows JM info is 100% just could use some clarity from time to time from Nike.
rell826 rell826 I follow another blog that doesn't have to do with sneakers and they are the same way to the credible insider but he said some blue sky stuff that is going to happen and most of his flunkies have turned on him. Not saying the red shoe being Freddy Krueger inspired is a lie isn't even close to not being it like the other guy's info was just comparing the two.

Those Kruegers are trash. The black/golds are the only must-have colorway so far imo. Sucks they won't be releasing the silver/lions blues :\.

Last edited:
I don't care what he is or how y'all worship him. As soon as you question him or have an opinion that contradicts what he says, he does this all the time just like with the Lions colorway a few pages ago. I never said he wasn't accurate. He wasn't the first and won't be the last person with info. I've been here for over seven years and have seen people come and go.

After reading this, I'm pretty sure it's not JM with the skirt on. Does nike make heels?

If you could get pregnant, you'd be carrying dude's seed the way you ride him. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Lol classy, apparently appreciating validity and respect over opinion and slander is "riding". Keep throwin mud from the corner nancy

Right because I never said he wasn't valid. You being the groupie you are jumped in to defend someone who's more than capable of defending themselves. We're grown here. He doesn't need someone to speak for him. Wipe your face.

I think youre confusing the bullet points of a groupie with basic values, but its kind of an american thing; we stick up for good ppl.  I won't get into all that since you like to keep this dialogue to that of a junior high cheerleading shoving match, but enjoy your one-woman sheep pack thing though, im sure its working out great. Wiping my face. 

No one said literal interruption like the Dunk SB...

The inspiration on these is more subtle...

The outsole design is inspired by the scarring on Freddy's face...

View media item 622976 View media item 622977
The stripped lining is inspired by Freddy's sweater...

View media item 622980View media item 622981
When you LITERALLY call out these connections, you have to pay royalties...thus, these things being more subtle...but, still there...Nike is big on "discovery elements" on their products...

JM

Last edited:
Thanks JM for explaining it I'm not into horror movies like that well not at all I never knew how Freddy Krueger looked until now thanks for that too :lol:. My first cj81. I'll cop tigers or motor city at the outlets. Wish the actual lions colorway was releasing.

Last edited:
wonder what it says on the inside strap. liking the details on this colorway. any apparel items coming out with this? so far have 2 pair of the calvin shorts and i love them.

wonder what it says on the inside strap. liking the details on this colorway. any apparel items coming out with this? so far have 2 pair of the calvin shorts and i love them.

I guess you didn't see the review video that was posted, it says 'Fright Night"

These remind me of a LeBron Champ shoe with the predominately red base, black midsole and gold speckled sole.  Hot shoe.  (Yes I am aware it's a "Fright Night" Freddy inspired cw)

No one said literal interruption like the Dunk SB...

The inspiration on these is more subtle...

The outsole design is inspired by the scarring on Freddy's face...

View media item 622976 View media item 622977
The stripped lining is inspired by Freddy's sweater...

View media item 622980View media item 622981
When you LITERALLY call out these connections, you have to pay royalties...thus, these things being more subtle...but, still there...Nike is big on "discovery elements" on their products...

JM

I'm glad u broke it down and explained it, over the last few months I realize a lot of these new members need an adderall prescription..... Shout out to Josh Freeman

My goodness the red speckled outsole is pure 
nthat.gif

I'm not really big into Halloween or horror movies but that 'Fright Night' colorway is just badass.

Back
Top Bottom