Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Just got back from yardline, was able to pick up the huaraches (got the last 9.5!!).......looked to be kinda crazy in ther 2day wit revis being there!!!......i guess i just missed him cause when i got ther they were packin up and i think he was on his limo bus already

What do you guys think is a fair resell price to pay for the huaraches?

Last edited:
I am really hoping the Huaraches aren't too hard to get.  I wear Huaraches to the gym more than any other shoe.
^How do they fit....TTS?
I don't have the CJ81s but my other Huarache Free Shields fit a bit big.  I had both 9s and 9.5s and had to go with 9s (still trying to find the Steelers pair in a 9). 

What do you guys think is a fair resell price to pay for the huaraches?
retail + shipping
don't pay any thing else than retail right now, we still don't know where else these will drop.
Yea i would hold off alil bit longer and dont jump quite yet!!!!.....they havent even dropped online yet, if anything NDC should have them.....hope the rest of yall who really want them could get ur hands on them and not for reseller rape!!!!.....i was fortunate to get mine since im around the same area as the yardline store!!!

My body is READY for the Huaraches.  Dat 3M!

Hopefully they'll drop online.  Retail or bust with these for me b/c dudes are beating folks over the head on eBay.  So ******g tired of cats running right from the store to eBay.  Douchebags.    

Last edited:
My body is READY for the Huaraches.  Dat 3M!

Hopefully they'll drop online.  Retail or bust with these for me b/c dudes are beating folks over the head on eBay.  So ******g tired of cats running right from the store to eBay.  Douchebags.    

Been like that for the last 4 years. Nothing we can do now until the game dies down. I don't see it happening any time soon tho. We just gotta beat the resellers. I really need the huaraches! :nerd:

Nike Las Vegas ‏@NikeLasVegas

#ReleaseReminder The CJ81 Huarache Free Shield releases first come, first served tomorrow at 10am. $115+

Interesting.... if you stock locate these there are only 2 places that show up with them: Vegas and NYC.
I called NYC earlier and they said they didn't have them....I wonder if they were giving me the okie-doke and plan on dropping their pairs tomorrow too? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just talked to Vegas....no phone orders for 48 hours...aka no phone orders for these :smh:

And NYC still says they don't got them

Last edited:
View media item 145790
This was actually the Tee that went with the EA Sports Megatron TR1...
Fairlane will have the newer one and the Hoody early next week...along with the socks and hat (gloves are late from Nike)...
Again...only two Champs retail stores will have the Megatron collection...Willowbrook in Wayne, NJ and Fairlane Town Center in Dearborn, MI
JM
Anyone have a line on this blue shirt?  Wouldn't mind having a large, my guess is only Dearborn got them?

Gonna miss out on this whole collection once the Huaraches drop. Should of at least grabbed the hat when I had the chance. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom