can a girl get pregnant this way? UPDATE PAGE 8

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by prokid404

Men Lie, Women Lie,

Birth control tests are pretty accurate..
until she gets her friend to pee on a stick.

girl i was seeing a while ago told me she did all that to try and keep a dude once.  that was the last time i saw her
smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I had no idea girls were THAT grimey.
smh.gif

seriously tho do you live in a bible thumpin spot? wheres your sex ed at? are you 12? people like you really exist?

This thread is full of lulz
laugh.gif

You're fine OP, just ignore the girl and keep it moving.

Men...Why are you getting on this boy? It was actually a legit question to ask.

The chances are very unlikely of her getting pregnant this way, but it certainly is not impossible. If you got sperm on or around her vagina and even if you inserted sperm manually, there is always that chance of pregnancy occuring.It depends on how quickly the sperm enters the vagina. Yes, sperm outside th body and once exposed to air does not survive as long, but depending on certain conditions (host and temperature) and how quickly it dries (depends on surface), it can survive not at all or to a couple of hours. Seminal fluid dries out very quickly when it is outside the body. So, once it has dried, the sperm die almost at once. On a human hand, the drying/survival time would be very short.
One could get pregnant, but it is probably unlikely.

You updating this thread means you're still alive and natural selection hasn't taken it's course yet.

That's a shame.

So its been 10 pages so far and I assume pics of the girl have been posted?
nerd.gif
If not then I am ashamed of you guys.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by G to tha T

Originally Posted by Put em up

Actually OP the dirt under your fingernails and the wetness from her virgina can make a special juice and while fingering her it can produce bacteria that will inpregnant her. So you might want to go buy a preggo test just to make sure.

first time scare we've all had them...just calm down.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
School systems FTL
laugh.gif

Back