Can Asians Get Waves?

laugh.gif

Hey NT, I wanna get waves, but i'm asian and my hair is hella stiff... is it possible still? if so, what methods and items would i have to use, and howlong should i grow my hair? thanks NT
EDIT: to all those laughing, yes i do realize i'm doing something out of the norm for asians, but i don't care

Actually you could, I know a dude who is Native American and got some. Basically go to a black barber shop and get a low Caesar, brush forward, should semiwaveup naturally. Maybe buy some Isoplus sheen

I know your from T.O and I know you must've seen dudes with the 100 little circles in theirhead...looking like a ripple effect....once it starts to grow out a little, get you some DAX Pomade and Boom....WAVES BABY!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TD The God

I know your from T.O and I know you must've seen dudes with the 100 little circles in their head...looking like a ripple effect....once it starts to grow out a little, get you some DAX Pomade and Boom....WAVES BABY!!!!!!!!!

hahaha i don't even know how to get to that stage even

You can wear a durag and use that grease stuff and it will not stick up anymore and will lay flat but I don't think it will wave.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

why in the hell do you want waves
laugh.gif
because I like how they look, contrary to what other asians would do since people would laugh at them

I guess more power to you if thats what you want to do.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Hey NT, I wanna get waves, but i'm asian and my hair is hella stiff... is it possible still? if so, what methods and items would i have to use, and how long should i grow my hair? thanks NT
EDIT: to all those laughing, yes i do realize i'm doing something out of the norm for asians, but i don't care

fddrvk.gif

You'd think that after the Tsunami's you'd want nothing to do with any waves whatsoever.

Hm. I'm surprised it took five posts for somebody to make this joke. I guess NT might just be changing for the better.

Back
Top Bottom