Can Asians Get Waves?

one of my boys told me to do this in 8th grade
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

ive been tryna find the site man but i lost it in my bookmarks, it was a message board but i forgot what it was called

i did save a pic of the person who did the straight hair method

oh ok thanks, hmm i guess i could give it a shot...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

ive been tryna find the site man but i lost it in my bookmarks, it was a message board but i forgot what it was called

Those aren't waves...
laugh.gif
Yes they are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by retepelnart

Im asian and i want dreadllocks.
that is possible.

waves... no.

I've had an afro obsession for a while now. since 2000
grin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
asian afro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
When I was in Singapore, I went to a hair salon and the dude who cut my hair had a red afro
eek.gif
It was sick.

I've seen many Asians with dreadlocks, mostly Japanese people though. We all basically have the same hair so I guess if it works for them, it works for allof us.
grin.gif
Seems like a lot of work though.

I know alot of Filipino dudes mostly, around Toronto getting the "wannabe waves" a while back. Looks really bad in my opinion and dudes were walkingaround my school with waved that are carved into the hair with clippers
roll.gif
.It's not the fact that it's an asian person doing it, but it's the fact that it's not real waves. Shaving out indentations of circles aroundthe head to create ripples in hair is just something I could never see myself doing. That's definitely trying too hard. You can try perming you're hairor something to give it more curl. Sometimes, genetics sucks doesn't it.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

I know alot of Filipino dudes mostly, around Toronto getting the "wannabe waves". Looks really bad in my opinion. It's not the fact that it's an asian person doing it, it's the fact that it's not real waves. Shaving out indentations of circles around the head to create ripples in hair is just something I could never see myself doing. That's definitely trying too hard. You can try perming you're hair or something to give it more curl. Genetics son.
Yep, a lot of those dudes are my friends too.
smh.gif

All they do is cut the ripples directly into their hair and let it grow, as Pookie mentioned.

Looks wack though, IMO

i remember when i was in high school this white boy would get finger waves so he'd have waves.
ohwell.gif
i'd have jokes for days.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

oh ok thanks, hmm i guess i could give it a shot...

that +%** looks like a 7 layered yamaka.
sick.gif
What is this mess ?

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

1227707517jayglasses.jpg

how random is this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and that pic with the asian and dreads
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

laugh.gif
LMAO @ ASIAN WAVES... ARE YOU SERIOUS... MAN YOU SET YOURSELF UP FOR FAILURE...

tsunami-wave.jpg

indifferent.gif

so unnecessary

Back
Top Bottom