CAN I GET SOME ZOOM FLIGHT 5s ONE MORE TIME NIKE.

Originally Posted by TheRealTate

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Need these, and please with the Kidd logo!

roll.gif

I don't get it.

I picked up a pair of these at ross a couple of years back for around $40. Kind of bulky to play ball in but they are really comfortable though. Would be nice to see them again.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The upcoming Olympic colorway looks beautiful. 
pimp.gif

But OG Black colorway+ nubuck upper+ $120 price tag+ Wale pic = sellouts (we at least on the east coast) 

Where you been bruh? You know you got a clone who disgraced Dale Gribble's alias' name right?

I think Kidd wears/has worn NYK PEs of these this season. The design is still so unique.

I met J.Kidd and got him to sign a pair of white/navy Zoom Flight 5's and he told me it was his favorite pair of shoes. Gotta find the pic we took together with me holding the autographed pair. Really nice guy.

I didn't think people were still looking for these. I always wanted these when I was a kid, so looked around and ended up grabbing a pair off eBay for $55 a while back. :smile:

Nctwin.....if those are a sz 13 i lost that bid by like 1$.
I was soooooioo fn pissed lol.
nice tho....good to see a fellow ntet get em.

Nctwin.....if those are a sz 13 i lost that bid by like 1$.
I was soooooioo fn pissed lol.
nice tho....good to see a fellow ntet get em.

No these are a 10.5. I can't take credit for that. :lol:

id love these if they changed the soles so they were gripy on the court and added full zoom. i love the look of these and still have my retros i used to wear at times for ball.

id love these if they changed the soles so they were gripy on the court and added full zoom. i love the look of these and still have my retros i used to wear at times for ball.
nike? add tech to a retro? lulz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom