Can someone tell me about the Playstation Vita???

I was thinking about getting one, but I don't see the difference with this and the PSP, so i am curious if they are worth it. Like, what is so special about this device? does anyone have one that can tell me their experience with it, Thanks..  

What I want to know is where is Microsoft in terms of 8th generation consoles and hand helds.. XBOX 720 anyone?

vita is cool. games suck right now though. get it later when the good games are out and the price drops

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

vita is cool. games suck right now though. get it later when the good games are out and the price drops

dont get the 3g just get the wifi you can't use the 3g to play games against other people only wifi i made that mistake and as stated before the games are weak although theres supposed to be better games coming out but the dual analog sticks are great but are kinda on the small side and the back touch bad is a $%!!@ to get used to utilizing but its still a pretty impressive machine

dont get the 3g just get the wifi you can't use the 3g to play games against other people only wifi i made that mistake and as stated before the games are weak although theres supposed to be better games coming out but the dual analog sticks are great but are kinda on the small side and the back touch bad is a @@!$% to get used to utilizing but its still a pretty impressive machine

Originally Posted by Weekz

What I want to know is where is Microsoft in terms of 8th generation consoles and hand helds.. XBOX 720 anyone?

microsoft-windows-phone-7-xbox-games.jpg

Originally Posted by twizzi

dont get the 3g just get the wifi you can't use the 3g to play games against other people only wifi i made that mistake and as stated before the games are weak although theres supposed to be better games coming out but the dual analog sticks are great but are kinda on the small side and the back touch bad is a *#*%+ to get used to utilizing but its still a pretty impressive machine

Yes I agree with what everyone is saying. I'm trying to wait until people make those analog grips (probably already on eBay) because the analogs do slip a lot and I have big hands so that's not good. Well anyways the games do suck right now and I don't know if anyone else has noticed the lag that some games carry. I'm sticking to my 3DS right now for a handheld. I'd rather have that then this.

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

dont get the 3g just get the wifi you can't use the 3g to play games against other people only wifi i made that mistake and as stated before the games are weak although theres supposed to be better games coming out but the dual analog sticks are great but are kinda on the small side and the back touch bad is a *#*%+ to get used to utilizing but its still a pretty impressive machine

Yes I agree with what everyone is saying. I'm trying to wait until people make those analog grips (probably already on eBay) because the analogs do slip a lot and I have big hands so that's not good. Well anyways the games do suck right now and I don't know if anyone else has noticed the lag that some games carry. I'm sticking to my 3DS right now for a handheld. I'd rather have that then this.

This dude couldn't be more wrong. I have Fifa, Uncharted, MvC3, and MGS HD on my Vita... All these games are incredible AND no lag 

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

This dude couldn't be more wrong. I have Fifa, Uncharted, MvC3, and MGS HD on my Vita... All these games are incredible AND no lag 

Well how long have you had it? I had mine since it came out and it was cool at first and then started laggin later.

Well how long have you had it? I had mine since it came out and it was cool at first and then started laggin later.

Bought it on release date

Jetpac supporting a Playstation product?  I don't believe it!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Jetpac supporting a Playstation product?  I don't believe it!!
laugh.gif

Oh it's true!! The cuz loves the Vita!

I really wanted one until I found out not only do you have to buy the game for the PS3 for 60, the vita games were like 40-50 on top of the handheld being 250++, I was shocked.

Back
Top Bottom