Can We Do Away With Walmart?

I won $100 on a daily fantasy site. They offered me $125 if I chose a cvs gift card vs cash. Little did I know everything at CVS is at least double any other store :lol: :smh:

They got you :lol: :smh:
I only walk in there for the lotto ticket machine and ice cold sodas when they’re on sale. Everything else is overpriced like crazy.

I’m talking about buying something like a battery at cvs or Walgreens not groceries :lol:

Closest Target and Walmart to me are like 15 and 20 minutes away so I just never think to go to either

I have no beef with Wally world. Usually in and out using the self checkout. Only inconvenient thing is the stuff that are locked up.

I won $100 on a daily fantasy site. They offered me $125 if I chose a cvs gift card vs cash. Little did I know everything at CVS is at least double any other store :lol: :smh:
Speaking of scammers, never get a grubhub gift card. Wasted some rewards on that and it won't work and I keep getting the runaround.

Honestly haven't stepped foot in a Walmart in at least 3 years. Definitely before the Panny.

dinner with jay-z or 100k?

Last edited:
Y’all ever seen a Walmart store close up shop and leave an area? I’m not down with the company at all, mainly curious what happens when they have sucked an area dry and then left when it’s not in their interests anymore. Seems like they would have scorched the earth and it’d be a wasteland.
They used to have a Walmart in Oakland CA off Hegenburger. They closed it down. Heard that they shut down that location due to theft but I also heard it was because they were raising minimum wage and Walmart didn’t want to raise the workers salary. Don’t know the real reason but the Oakland store shut down but the San Leandro Walmart is still up and running. San Leandro is like 5 mins away from Oakland.

My grandma hates Walmart for that reason.

She grew up in one of the small towns Walmart destroyed.

I don’t really shop at target either anymore. They treat their staff just as bad.

I just shop at Costco and some local grocery stores but I understand not everyone has that option or can afford to shop at bougie grocery stores.

CVS & Walgreens have really gone down hill. They don’t be having **** in there :smh:

With Walgreens you gotta stop online for instore pickup, shipping or ship to store.

With MyRewards/coupons + walgreens cash you can get snacks + household stuff/personal items/toiletries for the LOW

Y’all ever seen a Walmart store close up shop and leave an area? I’m not down with the company at all, mainly curious what happens when they have sucked an area dry and then left when it’s not in their interests anymore. Seems like they would have scorched the earth and it’d be a wasteland.

I haven't seen it in person but Walmart closed their last 2 locations in Portland in March

I’m happy there isn’t a Walmart within a 15 mile radius from me given the horror stories I always hear.

I may order a video game on their site when it’s on sale every now and then. Never had any problems with that.

I’m happy there isn’t a Walmart within a 15 mile radius from me given the horror stories I always hear.

I may order a video game on their site when it’s on sale every now and then. Never had any problems with that.
What would happen if Walmart was with a 15 mile radius from where you are?

Y’all some wild boys. :lol:

I honestly didn’t realize folks put this much thought into the places they go grocery shopping.

My dawg be buying expired dry goods and sour meat (pause). You better always pay attention to what you buy, especially if it’s going in your body.

My grandmother doesn’t buy meat from certain stores.

You better be looking at the expiration date on what you buy.

When I was a kid, my mom wouldn’t even buy bruised or dented cartons of milk or cereal boxes. She won’t buy any juice from the grocery store if the jug is dirty or has excess droplets around it. :lol: :lol:

When y’all buy subs or sandwich meat from the grocery store, ya’ll be making sure they wash their hands and wear gloves?

If I see a person scratch their behind or pluck dandruff or scratch anywhere, I be like “nah, I’m good” and walk off :lol: :lol:

I was at a pizza spot last Thursday. Chubby dude dropped the cutter on the floor. Instead of washing it with soap and water, he just rinsed it with water. Shh like this is why I try not to eat out as much.

Back
Top Bottom