Can you one up these? 1986 dunk. Crazy old school pics here!

i am defintetly feelin the CANVAS LOW TERMINATORS!!!!

super super super tight!!!

GIVE ME ALL UR PAIRS OF CANVAS LOW TERMMINATORS
AND LETS JUST CALL IT A DAY!!!

!!! TALK ABOUT YOUR SICK *** SHOES..

nice pics to all
EMAIL DKNY968@YAHOO.COM
if you are selling/trading rare NIKE DUNKS OR AIRFORCE 1S in size 9,9.5,or10 hit me up
particularly looking for NIKE STUSSY DUNKS, CO.JPs OR other rare LE DUNKS and/or AIRFORCE 1s
also email me for BLUE GG GUCCI, GREY GG GUCCI MATERIAL, or BURBERRY to customize ur kicks.. i have 12X12 squares and other sizes available.. email me for prices and other questions..

AirRev, thanks for posting those pics. I still have my pair of wht/orange/black Flight 89 highs in my garage. The soles are basically dust, though. ;( Man. I wish Nike would retro the 89 Flight highs and the 90 Flight highs. <sigh> "The good 'ol days."

-Mags
NikeTalk Rules

ADIDAS.bmp

Optima LO
Gotta LOVE the SPEED chase CAPITAL of the WORLD --KALi--

Just hosting some pics for my friend DSneaker, these are his kicks, not mine :smile:
smile.gif

Picture 1
Nike Convention High
White/Grey Size 12 Ds
White/Red Size 10.5
convention.jpg

Picture 2
Nike Delta Force ST High
White/Grey Size 10.5
White/Orange Size 11 DS (Right sole yellowed)
deltaforce.jpg

Picture 3
Nike Penetrator GT High
White/Grey Size 12 DS
penetrator.jpg

Picture 4
Nike Bruin Canvas
White/Black Size 10.5 DS
bruincanvaslow.jpg

*lol* @ the troop shoes....does anyone have pics of the Champion kicks??

Always looking for Footscapes, 227's, Flight 89's, Air Max 95's, Dunks, Huaraches, Vintage Acg's.. Deadstock 9.5 or 10 hit me up!

OMG! i need to produce more saliva.... these pics are making me drool! love the baby Jordan I. that white/blue/black color should be retroed!!!!

:wow:
eek.gif

you can not sit up and tell me that you have none man/you may not have three or four but you got one man ~ Murphy Lee
AIM: WliilAM​

Dang! Those OG Dunks are so fresh! :smokin
smokin.gif

"I'm sensing some hostility.Are you a product of envy?You think you're better than me? Then, show me. Better yet, step off!"

OMG...I just want to say that I have been following this thread from Japan and needless to say there are several CPU monitors around the Tokyo area that need to be replaced...YOU FOOLS ARE KILLING IT!!!!

MUCH RESPECT to you OG cats out there...Im only 23 so I cant consider myself too old school yet but some of these pics are bringing back GREAT memories...It goes to show that the OGs still run NT and IMO always will...BIG UPS!
LIVE FROM SOMEWHERE IN TOKYO, JAPAN...HOLLER AT ME...saamcojp@ezweb.ne.jp

Nice Dunks 85 OG

Quote: but I read that Dunks were originated in 1987. And I figured that it was true since they were patented after the AJ 1's and those came out in 1985.

Edutainment
ajkofront.jpg

tech.jpg

skyforeclo

conventionjpg

All I did was gave you a style for you to run with. Nas

EDUTAINMENT?
LOVE'S GONNA GET CHA....MATERIAL LOVE.

NICE BDP SHOUT OUT KAHMA!

AND NICE CANVAS AJ1'S? DEAR GOD
[h1][color=330066]W[/color][color=330099]W[/color][color=3300cc]W[/color][color=3300ff].[/color][color=6633ff]B[/color][color=3366ff]E[/color][color=3399ff]N[/color][color=33ffff]B[/color]ALL[color=99ffff]E[/color][color=66ffff]R[/color][color=33ccff].[/color][color=0099ff]C[/color][color=0033ff]O[/color][color=0033cc]M[/color][/h1]

How about some Michael Jackson LA Gear???
mjlagear.jpg

Or some LA Gear IV's??????
i-1.JPG

I can't imagine why this company didn't do better???
Ok, I'm done, you can go. - lvr

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.

"they feel like they've been put together by ******ed monkeys on crack." - Methamphibian NYC on Jordan Brand

L.A. Gears. :lol:
laugh.gif
I had the Catapults back in the day. Silliest shoes I ever bought. :rofl:
roll.gif

"I'm sensing some hostility.Are you a product of envy?You think you're better than me? Then, show me. Better yet, step off!"

TROOP GEAR! oh my god...
stetsasonic. the hip hop band...
and dont forget the green jumpsuit rob base wore in the "it takes two" video.

oh, and, anyone remember that site with the hare jordans, mcflys, michael johnsons gold shoes, etc.
also a collection of celebrities wearing nikes.
im thinking the site started with the letter c.
someone knows...
in the sneaker game, hindsight is 20/20 and we're all millionaires.
thanks for your continued support of niketalk.
[font=klinkomite,Staccato222 BT]contact krvanch[/font]

Those are pretty cool. good condition and all. I sold a pair of AF 1 Taiwan Exclusive to Ben Baller. Say whats up to him. My ebay is patentleather11

Back
Top Bottom