Can you one up these? 1986 dunk. Crazy old school pics here!

i feel you orinda... i think an old-school forum would be great. a lot of young peeps would hate on it though.

Here's some ugly@$$ Solos...

bluenike.jpg

WOW............... u peeps got some maaaaaaaaad old skool kicks. Nice pics every 1
\n
\n

aiiirr.jpg

My Air Force II 's, but they are a size 14.5 , I only wish I could find these in a sz 9.5

airworm.jpg

Not rare yet but I see good things in the future for the Air Worm ( I sold all mine to early )

thebest.jpg

I lost these on ebay around three years ago . My fav Vandal color.

iwish.jpg

Another shoe auction I lost on ebay , DAMN! They were a size 12 I think?? If these come up again in a size 10 look out kids, I am bidding LARGE. These are one of my top 5 all time sneakers.

Sneakers make me happy.
If you have black/black/Gum dunk lows in a size 9.5? You should email me My Page ASAP
thesneakerpimp

Pedro,
Your dunk wildcats are GREAT!!! Thanks for posting pics of the tag too. People think these new flashy shoes are rare but wildcat dunks are RARE like tiger food.

You have mail.

Sneakers make me happy.

thesneakerpimp

will the Vandal Supreme retro use the same material like the og navy/gold? i don't mad on the dunk sole but this kind of nylon make the shoes a lot better.

another nylon shoes
junjiyamauchiusa-img600x450-1027333117101-0141_img.jpg

Ray , I would say that because of the price and without box , thse qould go for aruond 150 - 170. If they were deadstock and Og box, maybe about 500$.

If you want to sell them try in ebay - germany. They love those kicks.

Hope this helps.

Pedro
Barcelona,Spain
Collecting Since 1980
poveserp@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom