Can you wear bobo's?

Can you wear no name shoes?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Relative.

We can argue that Nike has bobo-ish silhouettes.

Them Rack Room Shoes generic Basketball type Nikes might as well be Bobos.

These days anything is fair game lol

This girl went viral for wearing team Jordan’s lol

IMO all that **** is goofy because in the words of Polo Bear Ye....”and a w_____ man get paid off of all of that”. So what is we clowning for “we” don’t own none of this **** :lol: ****** be in a contest to see who can make dudes the richest the fastest

talk of bobos in 2020, hot damn.

Payless, swap meat, CARTOON/COMIC book characters, etc is Bobos.
Incredible Hulk, Superman, spider man, etc. IS BOBOs

factual, but it's funny how times change...Champion is the hot goods and superheroes are designer approved.

boy, #InMyDay...

on topic tho my parents weren't the richest so I never had Js but it was always taught to me that the no-names busted up too fast so among the Chucks and 574s (plus 1 pair of Shaqnosis!) there were a few pairs of durable but unspectacular shoes like KSWISS, which, of course, were roundly clowned on the playground.

in high school these Diadoras came from a Foot Locker $9.99 rack to mixed hallway reviews...I understood from Eastbay research that they were an established manufacturer elsewhere, but it was a gamble.

1578410132700.png

in my adult life I typically don't give the first **** how much my clothes cost, but it is true that shoes/sneakers/boots are functional performance/protective equipment and should be invested in accordingly...personally never had foot problems, but I gotta say it sounds terrible, do not want.

glad things are more tolerant now :lol:

also, re: LA Gear

1578409291079.png

I KNOW they could come up with some crazy colorway/light schemes here in 2020...want bad, idc idc I would rock these mfs like tomorrow's news.

wait, fun fact: I do not currently own a pair of Nikes.

Man I just tried to google “Attack Forces”. This is literally the only pic on the internet.
F633088A-D9E0-4ED3-A0F2-C8166A0753B7.jpeg

Kids will never know the struggle of trying to play basketball in shoes with a plastic sole or the joy of being able to Tom Cruise Risky Business slide on any hard surface. :lol:

Females can wear off brand heels, flats and sandals. They still can’t pull up in some xj900s. One when it comes to sneakers, dude rules apply. :lol:

So you only have like 4 pairs of shoes? Shoes could be had for like $50. Buy some champion shoes. Sketchers etc.

Yes at the time I had four sneakers.
And different work, heels, sandals etc shoes

In highschool I had a rotation of 7 sneakers, but Im a minimalist now.

#teamneverrockingbobos

Gull you better get you some Monarchs and call it a day. You know Payless going out of business, right?

I was about to buy my dad some monarchs for christmas cause it was the cheapset nike, but I didnt want to try him

I thought I was trippin when I first saw this. Monarchs are way more expensive overseas.

20190208_200331.jpg

Not for sneakers, but if it’s casual leather shoes that goes with khakis then I wouldn’t mind. I see no point in doing that as I could find well-known brands for similar prices as wal-marts if I look through clearance racks

We called them Bobo's, Buddies, or no No-Names.
In Memphis you would get roasted if you had all the fresh stuff too :lol:

I never heard the term bobos lol. I thought this thread was about dadas or something like that. But I suppose dadas are bobos though :lol:

0620965F-7AEC-4DF4-8174-028505D16E4A.png

Back
Top Bottom