Canvas AF1s? 7/28?

^The swoosh is very nice on these and the material that the swoosh is made out of feels great.

Packer in Jersey is going to have them - but only the JERSEY CITY spot. They were getting calls when I was there Friday so would be quick about it.

^^l0l YES!! COPPED :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

looking food ffighter !!!

black and tan versions should be out later this month here in japan, so expect a release date sometime around sept for these elsewhere.

hahaha... yeah, looking good! guess that's what happens when you post on an empty stomach. time to go looking for food!

nikecrzy, thanks for the info. Just got back from Packers today. The guys over there were real cool. They actually held my pairs for me so I could take the PATH train from NYC. Got all three colorways. $160 a pop. Pictures do not do these kicks justice. I'm not really a fan of the rolled seams, but for some reason they look dope on canvas.
TEAM-AF-ONE

my spot has them for 160... 50 more than im willing to pay.. actually 60 cuz of those rolled edges
I need Silver-Black FoamPosite Pros in a size 13, DS/VNDS.
Also looking for any SHEEDS besides the 06 lows.
If you gottem hit me up ASAP at Batmanteamj14@aol.com
AIM: WLBJOHNNY
Selling: DS Canvas AF1 Low White-University Blue Size 13
DS Halloween 06 size 14
Hit me up

damn, i'm feeling all three colorways. and i'm not usually a fan of AF1s. all three copped if the right price. where would these be sold?
F/S (all DS): 10.5 Foamposites, 10.5 fire red V, 11.0 Thompson AF1, 11.0 Chicago Penny, 11.5 Baroque Brown Air 180 (VNDS).
aim: realestrebel
bay area holla.

Heads up for all the NYC peeps. Goliath just got these in. I don't know what they are charging, but I would think it would be around the $150-$160 range.
TEAM-AF-ONE

I just ordered mine online from my spot for $145 shipped. Now, I need to find out about the Nylon Blazers. :D
happy.gif
GO!HOGS!GO!

edit: sorry, I think I'm having a hard time reading this morning, I thought he told you what site it was.

Back
Top Bottom