Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

Word, ****** is forgetting 50s struggle. A lot of these cats think 50 first came on the scene with GRODT...Nahhh son was signed to a major and had a album coming out, features with beyonce and all that..and son got dropped from his label and blacklisted from the industry. Son had to go all the way to canada to record. He been through it all. Getting shot 2 months after he got stabbed. 50 been through it. He's reaping his crops now

What's that gotta do with him acting like a bored millionaire though?

Word, ****** is forgetting 50s struggle. A lot of these cats think 50 first came on the scene with GRODT...Nahhh son was signed to a major and had a album coming out, features with beyonce and all that..and son got dropped from his label and blacklisted from the industry. Son had to go all the way to canada to record. He been through it all. Getting shot 2 months after he got stabbed. 50 been through it. He's reaping his crops now

When was this? I never heard of him getting dropped and blacklisted.

before signing the shady/aftermath deal
the colombia records album that never came out

So this guy 50 robbed for the chain is hard?

Actually slow and 50 are/were friends, many YouTube videos together, it seems the saying friends of my enemies are my enemies is true.
Plus bringing 50's son into it just made the situation worse for slow.

Interesting....

A rapper known for beefing and has a album about to drop, starts beef with friend.

If they were friends, whats wrong with taking a pic with a friends son? What kind of pic was it?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/sep/08/arts.usa

After releasing the song Ghetto Koran, 50 Cent was blacklisted from studios in the US, said Mr Mace. Jam Master Jay acted as a mentor to 50 Cent and was killed in his recording studio. "Law enforcement agents are investigating the possibility that [he] was murdered for defying the blacklist of 50 Cent," Mr Mace wrote. The crime is unsolved.

The violence stemming from the hip-hop music scene has prompted New York police to set up a unit to monitor the business

Last edited:

Around '99-2000. He was signed to Columbia via Trackmasters.

Did "How To Rob", which was a hot record that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Got shot up before his album was supposed to come out. Columbia wanted no parts of him so they dropped him.

Then came the mixtapes, the Shady signing off the strength of those, and the rest is history.

Interesting....

A rapper known for beefing and has a album about to drop, starts beef with friend.

If they were friends, whats wrong with taking a pic with a friends son? What kind of pic was it?

50 actually commented on this picture and told slow this was a bad idea, slow was dumb as hell for getting on that stage

View media item 1004493

Slowbucks can not and should not be compared to Gino Green Global

Yea, I mess with the slowbucks brand

Its the way 50 came up. Just think, this ***** had beef with kingpins & came out unscathed AND a hundred-millionaire. He is truly the definition of somebody who gives 0 F's.

I always thought Slow was a cool dude that got along with everybody. Guess not ...

Interesting....

Skim through the tread bro, its all there. But to answer your question its a instagram pic with a person 50 isnt feeling at the moment.

And to those who said juelz didnt say much, im pretty sure that his comment was directed towards the PLK.

Did "How To Rob", which was a hot record that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Got shot up before his album was supposed to come out. Columbia wanted no parts of him so they dropped him.

Then came the mixtapes, the Shady signing off the strength of those, and the rest is history.

Ghetto Quran is what rubbed certain people the wrong way as well. That's what got 50 shot 9x. 50 got shot the day before he had a video shoot with destinys child for "thug love". Columbia dropped him because they were shook for 2 reasons...they ain't want nothing to do with this *****, and they were scared of a certain someone who had a hand in 50s shooting

This certain someone was the one who had 59 Blacklisted.
From what I hear, When 50 got hot again, JMJ took him under his wing, going against the Blacklisting, and boom
:lol: at he who must not be named

Interesting....

Skim through the tread bro, its all there. But to answer your question its a instagram pic with a person 50 isnt feeling at the moment.

And to those who said juelz didnt say much, im pretty sure that his comment was directed towards the PLK.
juelz as in juelz santana??? :nerd:
how he fit in the equation???
he got knocked too???

does **** like this happen in any other genres of music?

that's a serious question....

do other bands beef, have twitter wars, then fight at shows or clubs?

every time I see a clip I shake my head at the amount of worthless ****** on stage .... like why are you there... you have no talent and no one came to see you... you're just up there **** riding and co-signing

i can only imagine how it is when girls come around .... peasants fighting over the main attractions left overs...

who gets to come on the bus .... who gets passed the blunt.... who gets sonned when everybody cant come...

Nope. Rap is the epitome of crabs in the bucket and ****** being ******.

Ghetto Quran is what rubbed certain people the wrong way as well. That's what got 50 shot 9x. 50 got shot the day before he had a video shoot with destinys child for "thug love". Columbia dropped him because they were shook for 2 reasons...they ain't want nothing to do with this *****, and they were scared of a certain someone who had a hand in 50s shooting

This certain someone was the one who had 50 Blacklisted.
From what I hear, When 50 got hot again, JMJ took him under his wing, going against the Blacklisting, and boom

Yes. I failed to mention this. GQ is the song that supposedly led to the shooting.

"How To Rob" was an actual single that had a lot of people feeling some type of way. So he had a lot of dudes ready to go at his neck.

But I thought 50 and JMJay were tight way before Ghetto Quaran? Maybe Jay was still ******* with him when he wasn't supposed to be?

But 50 + JMJay's relationship went way back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom