Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

The more yall explain it, the more it sounds like some H o ****.

Yall can have it.

Word, ****** is forgetting 50s struggle. A lot of these cats think 50 first came on the scene with GRODT...Nahhh son was signed to a major and had a album coming out, features with beyonce and all that..and son got dropped from his label and blacklisted from the industry. Son had to go all the way to canada to record. He been through it all. Getting shot 2 months after he got stabbed. 50 been through it. He's reaping his crops now

Trust me nobody forgot about Fifs struggles with the industry and in life. He reminded us on practically every mixtape, and song he did back in early 2000s till now. Fifty has been compensated 10 times over for all he suffered. There is no reason for him to still act the way he does. If he loves the streets so much, he should give up his successful empire and go back to the projects. Granted his street mentality made him the success story he is, but he doesn't need to Debow the industry now the way he did back then. He has educated himself, so there is no excuse anymore. He has nothing more to prove.

..and you're shocked at that?

When you're in a business where everyone is trying to be the lion of the jungle, you gotta be like this. You gotta be ready to claim your throne.

Rappers like 50 Cent have went from being polarized, to chewed up and spewed by the media, called wack and all sorts of disrespect. After all of his success and accomplishments thus far; you better believe he isn't backing down from these new cats.

You wanna be street, and thuggish in your music? Well then, back it up. Be about what you say you are. 50's history speaks for itself. These other cat's history don't. And when things dont add up...................................welp.

Because you can always be Drake...and just rap about everyday things in life, and try to make it sound hardcore and use abbrasive words, and not really be anything less than soft at the end of the day.

First off Fifty is being called wack because he is, he was running **** at one point but that ship has sailed. Nobody is checking for him because he has nothing to offer. Lets be real, nobody really comes for Fifty. He creates beef then acts like the victim in his radio interviews. I'm just shocked that people still fall for his antics. This man is the biggest troll out there, got all of NYC to turn their back on Ja for making good music then turns around and does the same ******* thing :lol:. He is cut throat which is why he is lonely and bored with all his money. He gets his rocks off by starting ****, thats a childs game which is why I say they are too old to keep doing this.

When was this? I never heard of him getting dropped and blacklisted.

That info is all over the internet if you search for it.

Yeah I'm lost on some of the inner NY/Gang slang.

Someone mentioned earlier but I wonder what's up with BBanks? Ain't one of those dudes his cousin or something. That's really how I first heard but SlowBucks. Dudes use to go around saying that was banks brother or cousin or something.

Tbh I didn't even know they were street dudes like that I figured they were just weed carriers who caught a smooth promotion thanks to the Elz cosign.

Forgot to mention I'm not a street dude. Word to @Al Audi

Last edited:
Im not an NY dude, but if I had to guess I thin Juelz is saying ***** let that go down", as in it was a setup.

All this **** sound fishy.

In both record sales and cultural impact

03 50 was way bigger than 94 nas
To the hip hop culture or mainstream culture?

B.C If you're talking about mainstream you're right.

If you're talking about hip hop you are very wrong, esp when Eminem had the best verse on that whole album

I thought he was talkin bout how this is a big letdown for the slowbucks movement for mans to get his chain snatched onstage.

And BTW of course it was a setup.  Hip hop is WWF yall aint kno?

Be a gentleman >>>> ether

im about a dolla wat the ____ is 50 cent

"______s acting like I don't get down or something
Like I aint the next _____ to wear the crown or something
You gonna talk about your chips till we run in your crib
And you gone ask dumb questions like "Can I Live?"
Look, If I shoot you, I'm famous
If you shoot me your brainless, you said it yourself
I'm slick enough to twist your lines and send them back at you
Swift enough to snatch the mack and pop that at you
Take it personal see if I won't send you to hell
I've done told Tone and Poke they better have my bail"

:smokin

Last edited:
Last edited:

Someone embed please

:wow:

YO!!! I've seen this dude out of nowhere over the last 3 weeks! I saw a RR Phantom around Springfield one time, and was wondering who it belonged to, then I started seeing that new Corvette. I knew it had to belong to the same dude.. then I saw a black Ferrari last night, and I saw this "slowbucks" guy sitting in the driver seat, all these chains, diamonds etc, just glittering in the streets.. I was like "who hell is this?" because son was taking up the whole damn street with his cars or w/e.. Now the next day I hear about this story?? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom