Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

How does Slow recover from this?

It looks like most of the SlowBucks fans have jump ship.

Anybody can get touched. In my eyes that dont make him less of a "real" dude to me. From pics it seemed he got along wit most cats, so I doubt it will make a big dent.

How does Slow recover from this?

It looks like most of the SlowBucks fans have jump ship.

Anybody can get touched. In my eyes that dont make him less of a "real" dude to me. From pics it seemed he got along wit most cats, so I doubt it will make a big dent.

I definitely agree with the first statement. But you know how most people are, they try to distance themselves from the person who took an L. I saw Meek tweet Slow was still his boy and that's cool. I wonder if 50 would try to do to Meek what he tried to do to Jada and Fat Joe.

not to mention seems like dude was outnumbered

thats the thing... at any given time ive seen son with what seems to be the whole of "Beacon block" from Rikers island in the clubs and ive seen him dolo on jamaica ave...

if your going to SUMMER JAM in NYC you dont go without your crew, dead ***...

too many random cats and crews that you might have forgot about lurking all thru there...

he was SET UP

secondly, why go on stage when you know you aint rocking with fif n more, unless your "mans" gassed you or you think fif lost it....

that man dont miss a beat

This song is tough...even with Young Buck's hilariously ironic lyrics. "50 said we ain't neva goin broke, *****" uhhhhh :rolleyes :lol:

I definitely agree with the first statement. But you know how most people are, they try to distance themselves from the person who took an L. I saw Meek tweet Slow was still his boy and that's cool. I wonder if 50 would try to do to Meek what he tried to do to Jada and Fat Joe.

Slow was just a causality...

he partner from SBOE wasnt there, Trav wasnt there, Slowbucks was there looking like he was Ebro walking all over the stage..:smh:

YAP!

Im not a big Ross fan but ...... musically ..... He won

Ross is just hot for rap genre right now. But at it's peak, 50 Cent was the hugest thing back in the days. He might not be making hit like he did but his sound and style has just been done and I doubt he'll ever be the same. But rap works in cycles and in time, Ross will be where 50 is right now. At least 50 ventured into other businesses. I bet his acting money is making way more then what Ross is getting.

50 known for outnumbering dudes tho. I don't think any less of son, what could he have done. Jus get up out there safe

Im not a big Ross fan but ...... musically ..... He won

Ross is just hot for rap genre right now. But at it's peak, 50 Cent was the hugest thing back in the days. He might not be making hit like he did but his sound and style has just been done and I doubt he'll ever be the same. But rap works in cycles and in time, Ross will be where 50 is right now. At least 50 ventured into other businesses. I bet his acting money is making way more then what Ross is getting.

musically ..... He won

musically ..... He won
****** really gonna sit here and act like after GRODT, Ross hasn't ******* on 50 musically. Ross is lightyears away from 50 musically at this point. I can't even listen to 50 no more and that new g-unit track is trash.

I will admit that Pilot is flames though.

I never really GOT how this works...someone explain

If I just wanna come through to the hood to go to C-Town supermarket or something, I don't gotta check in with NOBODY

Now if I wanted to come and hug the block, and push a lil something, then it makes sense for me to hit the ***** up for his approval and all that

But I'm not a street cat tho

:lol:

definitely not a street cat...

Last edited:
Ughhhhhhh
Why the hell was this moved to music section
This is about jewelry and street cats, not music
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
Guess all it takes to have something moved to the music section is just mention music :smh:

Back
Top Bottom